Crowd figure for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very curious as to see how many people show up to tomorrow's game.
Particularly because it's shown on both channel nine and fox sports.

Will they toss up a fabricated number to cover their arses or will they blame the Thursday night time slot and non Sydney based team.

Or better yet it's always the weathers fault yet half the stadium seats are undercover.

I honestly believe they will struggle to get 10 thousand people there yet they'll throw up some figure between 15-16k to hide their failures.

Here's a hint Ms castle and membership team, The numbers will be down due to the boring negative product being tossed up by our SuperCoach and inept robotic players!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos fans usually travel ok, but you are right it is Thursday night.

They will count the security guards, police and staff at the ground and add a few zeros. Probs be shy of 15k

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Under 10k no doubt

Rain, thursday, interstate team, worst loss in a long time, wouldn't be surprised if its 7-8k.

Reactions: DT

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flip side if we were playing well and with the style we'd expect, I think it would be between 20K to 25K..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thursday games are only done for TV audiences anyway.

I reckon they'll kill them off for 2018 as it's clearly not working.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The club will be like..

“This was the largest audience to ever witness a rugby league game, period!”

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon 1 des only lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
5-6000 and they will write it off due to weather....even though there wouldn't have been that many more on a clear night.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forecasting 50-100m of rain tomorrow. Regardless 9k without the rain. Have we pulled 25k since 2012?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ironically there is 30 people I know of or used to post here who don't go to dogs games anymore. Just shows you

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thursday games are only done for TV audiences anyway.

I reckon they'll kill them off for 2018 as it's clearly not working.
The NRL couldn't really care less about crowds all they care about is the tv audience. There's no way they'll move Thursday night games as they rate highly on tv.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
8,000 to show up

12,000 posted as official

Most of which will have hoarse voices and groaning by about the 2 minute mark... when Tolman takes his mandatory 4th tackle hit up when attacking the line.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8,000 to show up

12,000 posted as official

Most of which will have hoarse voices and groaning by about the 2 minute mark... when Tolman takes his mandatory 4th tackle hit up when attacking the line.
Speaking of the mandatory 4th tackle hit up on the attacking tryline, who saw how many times aaron woods did it for the tigers on sunday, i counted at least 7 times lol so i guess that shows we are interested in him.
Him and tolman will be fighting over it on the fourth like 2 babies going for the last bit of candy lollll ohh lord help us!!

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very curious as to see how many people show up to tomorrow's game.
Particularly because it's shown on both channel nine and fox sports.

Will they toss up a fabricated number to cover their arses or will they blame the Thursday night time slot and non Sydney based team.

Or better yet it's always the weathers fault yet half the stadium seats are undercover.

I honestly believe they will struggle to get 10 thousand people there yet they'll throw up some figure between 15-16k to hide their failures.

Here's a hint Ms castle and membership team, The numbers will be down due to the boring negative product being tossed up by our SuperCoach and inept robotic players!
I haven't been to a dogs game since 2014.Only one thing worse then watching your team lose on tv and that is paying to go watch them lose.
If supporters stop going to our games castle and co will be forced to remove des.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not going, not watching.

You're not getting my gold coins tonight Raelene - in fact you're not getting any of my gold, silver or gay-coloured notes until you sack that hack you've got running MY TEAM!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
5-6000 and they will write it off due to weather....even though there wouldn't have been that many more on a clear night.
Nonesense. I have 7 kids in my membership packages and they can only get to the game if I do a 100k round trip to pick them up in peak hour when it is raining. I'm not going to do that this week given the forecast. I'll still be there as will one of my sons but the little ones will have to stay home. Same thing with Belmore R1 - wet weather, school night = no footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.