Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the documentary Faces of death???? Now that documentary alone would answer your question.
What about faces of meth? You can play The Walking Dead with those ***** lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All these fucking putrid ***** can get on their knees and DEEZ NUTZ will choke them to death.

**** rashes.

I'm gonna cut off their tits and stick one in their **** and one up their arse.

If they can talk shit, I can talk too lol
You'd never get away with it in court but a woman could if she was premenstrual.

I shouldn't really share this but for the good of peace I will:

Up until a week before your periods something happens to a woman's control of tolerance for others ( I'm generalising of course but also talking from experience) ..

Because in reality women do tolerate a lot of shit from men and about 3 /4 of the time that learnt behaviour works a treat for you guys

Having your meals cooked , the washing done , the shopping, the kids are looked after, the clothes that you've been walking on for the last couple of days are magically picked up ,cleaned ,folded and put back in your drawer, the chip crumbs that were dropped around the lounge where you were playing hours of ps4 or flicking endlessly on your remote control (from your prime positioned lounge) have disappeared , the cans of empty drink..gone.., bins are emptied ,the toilet paper rolls are replaced etc etc..

And it would continue forever but God is Great and has designed a woman with a release valve in order to gain balance..
It's only triggered once a month by men who fail to see that what they're doing is selfish and inconsiderate..

Those poor women who have fantasies about ripping off their partners balls and hammering nails through penis's are actually wounded souls who are hurting ..God bless them.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Feminist Pretends To Be Male.. And Learns Important lesson.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You'd never get away with it in court but a woman could if she was premenstrual.

Up until a week before your periods something happens to a woman's control of tolerance for others ( I'm generalising of course but also talking from experience) ..

Because in reality women do tolerate a lot of shit from men and about 3 /4 of the time that learnt behaviour works a treat for you guys

Having your meals cooked , the washing done , the shopping, the kids are looked after, the clothes that you've been walking on for the last couple of days are magically picked up ,cleaned ,folded and put back in your drawer, the chip crumbs that were dropped around the lounge where you were playing hours of ps4 or flicking endlessly on your remote control (from your prime positioned lounge) have disappeared , the cans of empty drink..gone.., bins are emptied ,the toilet paper rolls are replaced etc etc..

And it would continue forever but God is Great and has designed a woman with a release valve in order to gain balance..
It's only triggered once a month by men who fail to see that what they're doing is selfish and inconsiderate..

Those poor women who have fantasies about ripping off their partners balls and hammering nails through penis's are actually wounded souls who are hurting ..God bless them.
I'm set for whenever and if ever they get Me, I'm not going to gaol, I'm headed for the Looney hospital lol

PS confirmed by my whole Transplant team lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Habibti I know women have their own crosses to bare, but FFS these aren't women. I never call a lady a ****, only when they are *****.

***** have no genders lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the documentary Faces of death???? Now that documentary alone would answer your question.
Oh shit. You just reminded me of Morpheus 2001. The shit I saw downloaded from that now defunct p2p program scar me to this very day.

Status
Not open for further replies.