Cronulla to be fined $500,000 for crowd violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Roosters player, Latrell Mitchell, narrowly missed being sliced open and made a quadraplegic tonight as he lined up a kick from the side line.

Buzz Rothfield reports for the Daily Telecrap that a Bulldogs player, wearing a Sharks jersey has violently thrown a machete type projectile from the sideline onto the field.

The DT can report that the Bulldogs player and several team mates were seen drunk at the ground while celebrating Mad Saturday in Sharks dress up.

Todd Greenburg is investigating the disturbing images captured by award winning photo journalist Toby Zerna from a tree adjacent to the ground and its believed more sanctions will be taken by the NRL against the Bulldogs.

Mr Greenburg has asked Sharks ground officials for the video surveilance tapes as well and if in fact it is found that the swordlike weapon thrown by the bulldogs player was actually thrown by a Sharks fan well then the piece of cardboard will be signed by all the sharks players and given to the fan as a momento of the night and no harm done.

However anyone even wearing blue and white in the crowd will be deemed to be bulldog sympathisers and face disciplinary action or DT front page shaming.

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
How's the dude with the hat / beanie combo in the picture..

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not to be THAT wanker that points this stuff out on purpose, but how on earth do kennelers time and time again misspell our former Zionist Chairman’s name over and over again.
I reckon ay? How hard is it to spell Todd Greenturd

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to be THAT wanker that points this stuff out on purpose, but how on earth do kennelers time and time again misspell our former Zionist Chairman’s name over and over again.
Yeah, its Greenturd. I would think he is Secular not Zionist.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck look at the head on buzz, stage 4 liver is just round the corner

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Try...cos we don't really care or feel it warrants the respect?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man there's some bogans in that photo.
Don’t know why but as soon as I looked at this photo I could hear the theme from deliverance playing in the background and buzz rothfield screaming “squeal like a pig boy”

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t know why but as soon as I looked at this photo I could hear the theme from deliverance playing in the background and buzz rothfield screaming “squeal like a pig boy”
Squeal.... squeal.......

Status
Not open for further replies.