News Cronulla probe alleged sailing club fight

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep the NRL is a fucking disgrace.
Is there a more hated governing body in world sport?
Totally agree, straight out of the blocks to fine us over mad monday.
Yet crickets and slow as a wet week with their "investigating" other clubs.
They are a joke as an administration, other competitive sporting organisations must me laughing at the NRL. They have ruined this once great game with their incompetent and corrupt decisions.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as we may not like him, i still reckon David Gallop should be back at the helm or am i too far fetched?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as we may not like him, i still reckon David Gallop should be back at the helm or am i too far fetched?
Anyone is better than greenberg, in saying that Gallop was controlled by the shit telegraph with Coffs and fined us then when no charges were laid and the boys and admin were smashed for weeks by the telegraph.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone is better than greenberg, in saying that Gallop was controlled by the shit telegraph with Coffs and fined us then when no charges were laid and the boys and admin were smashed for weeks by the telegraph.
I thought I was too far fetched.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NRL will ignore this one, because their club cannot survive another large fine.

If they cop say another $500k fine, I doubt the club could pay it (on top of already suspended fine money and existing fines).

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL will ignore this one, because their club cannot survive another large fine.

If they cop say another $500k fine, I doubt the club could pay it (on top of already suspended fine money and existing fines).
I remember reading or perhaps hearing on the radio somewhere that the NRL was contemplating if necessary to 'loan' the Sharks money to pay fines in line with its new policy of not 'bailing' out clubs anymore.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hindsight is wonderful thing, ex cop goes viral, weeks later, piss off mate, boys will be boys and get the NRL boys sacked mentality sucks.