Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Cronulla may not be able to create salary cap room for Jesse Ramien as rival clubs circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d love Xerri. He’s under contract until the end of 2021 so the sharks would have to release him which they would be stupid to do. It depends how desperate they get to release players and are no doubt trying to release the players on large contracts first
And they aren't that stupid to release Xerri for Ramien even IF on the same money.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien just said it's down to us and sharks on NITV still
Would be great if the club made a statement and said no that’s incorrect we’re actually no longer interested in him but thanks for your time and consideration.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d love Xerri. He’s under contract until the end of 2021 so the sharks would have to release him which they would be stupid to do. It depends how desperate they get to release players and are no doubt trying to release the players on large contracts first
The thing is the sharks rate xerri and ramien equally so with no takers for dugan/jmoz i think they would release him it serves them right buying every player off contract when they cheated the cap

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The thing is the sharks rate xerri and ramien equally so with no takers for dugan/jmoz i think they would release him it serves them right buying every player off contract when they cheated the cap
True. They did let Ramien go though

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Would be great if the club made a statement and said no that’s incorrect we’re actually no longer interested in him but thanks for your time and consideration.
Although if we did then the Sharks would know and would offer Ramien less, we want them to pay too much just like clubs did to us in our low time.

Status
Not open for further replies.