Cronks bombshell after World Cup win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Smith is the best of the three. But without Thurston and Cronk, I don’t think Smith can save them from a series loss next year.

Time will tell I guess.
They've got Morgan, Munster good to go in the halves. They have half a dozen fullbacks in the slot and more halves coming through the system. Dump Smith from the team and you are down to what Granville, Friend? When Smith doesn't play the team doesn't play no matter which one he is in. Cronk/Thurston don't play they still win more often than not. 40-0 ring any bells.....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They've got Morgan, Munster good to go in the halves. They have half a dozen fullbacks in the slot and more halves coming through the system. Dump Smith from the team and you are down to what Granville, Friend? When Smith doesn't play the team doesn't play no matter which one he is in. Cronk/Thurston don't play they still win more often than not. 40-0 ring any bells.....
Haha faor enough man. I didn’t expect everyone to share my opinion.

Blues to win next year imho....and I don’t even particularly give a shit either way.

When did they beat us 40-0? Must have been seasons ago. Last loss I can find in the records around that magnitude is in 2015 when they put 50 plus on us and Thurston
Played that game. Maybe I’m looking at incorrect records. Anyway, it seems to me NSW have been slowly closing the gap and without two modern greats I think they’ll struggle to win next year. Then again, NSW are perennial chokers and Smith is a great of the game, so I wouldn’t ever completely write them off.

Guess we’ll find out for sure just how much they are missed next year!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha faor enough man. I didn’t expect everyone to share my opinion.

Blues to win next year imho....and I don’t even particularly give a shit either way.

When did they beat us 40-0? Must have been seasons ago. Last loss I can find in the records around that magnitude is in 2015 when they put 50 plus on us and Thurston
Played that game. Maybe I’m looking at incorrect records. Anyway, it seems to me NSW have been slowly closing the gap and without two modern greats I think they’ll struggle to win next year. Then again, NSW are perennial chokers and Smith is a great of the game, so I wouldn’t ever completely write them off.

Guess we’ll find out for sure just how much they are missed next year!
Yeah mate with you on that. I thought the blues would win this year and we nearly did. Even more confident for next year. Already got my tickets to the Melbourne game! 40-0 was a reference to when Manly beat Storm in the GF when Smith got suspended in the Final. I doubt Billy will turn out as well given its his last year. So that only leaves Smith. Good though the other blokes are if we stop Smith we stop Qld.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was copying and pasting the article, what’s your point?
Sorry, I thought it was quite obvious. The MEDIA calls this news a bombshell. I wouldn't & neither would most people. I wasn't having a go at you the messenger, just the ridiculous media.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Mal meninga is shitting bricks because now he'll be exposed as a shit coach.

The qld coaching job would have to be the easiest job in the whole world even Des couldn't fuck it up
Des could have easily fucked it with Desball.

Status
Not open for further replies.