Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
End of an era. Wonder who Real Madrid buys now to replace him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking they sell Benzema also and buy Hazard and Lewandowski.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Think it's a great deal for all parties involved, forces Real Madrid to reinvest and rejuvenate their ageing squad having won 3 Champions League titles in a row and achieving all they can with their current group of players while for Juventus it gives them an even greater reach for their marketing and improving the overall brand whilst obviously allowing them to have a serious challenge at the Champions League

Smart move on Ronaldo's part going to the Serie A, the slower and less physical league will suit him now that he's at the twilight of his career so I can see him playing on at that higher level of performance than he would if he was in the Premier League or La Liga for example

Domestically for Juventus, it won't change much seeing as they've won the past 7 Serie A titles without a player of his abilities but it gives them a great foundation to build upon to try and win their first Champions League title since 1995-96

Curious to see how Allegri decides to use Ronaldo, will he use him every week in the Serie A or will he rest him and save Ronaldo's fitness for Juve's Champions League aspirations

Last edited:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Mbappe is definitely worth a consideration for Real Madrid if they want to re-explore that option again (Mbappe turned down Real Madrid last year for PSG)

Been a standout at the World Cup and he's a Real Madrid supporter.. could be tempted at the prospect of being their new marquee player

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good move for all partied involved.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't want my boys playing against Hazard. I want him to stay with Chelsea.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think you can replace Ronaldo with one player. Maybe a combination of Hazard and Lewandowski will help ease the pain though for Madrid fans

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They might sign Hazard or Lewandowski or someone of that nature but to replace Ronaldo Real Madrid will sign Mbappe or Neymar, either this year or next not only on talent but they need a marquee "brand" player, someone they can plast all over the world and build there team around for the next 5 years. I don't feel like Hazard is that player, he is in the same bracket as Bale, a big name world class player but isn't someone that can be the main man in Madrid due to there marketability value.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I guess he was embarrassed the Barcelona left daylight between them and Atletico Madrid. Heck even they finished on top of RM :tearsofjoy:

upload_2018-7-13_9-42-42.png

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Smart move on Ronaldo's part going to the Serie A, the slower and less physical league will suit him now that he's at the twilight of his career so I can see him playing on at that higher level of performance than he would if he was in the Premier League or La Liga for example
Then he will be off to the mls for a few season

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so happy he didn't end back at United :grinning::grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
So a Ronaldo-less Madrid get raped by a Messi-less Barcelona 5-1 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Suarez made them his bitch!

Reactions: K E

Wahesh

Reaction score
Real Madrid really in poor form at the moment... currently sitting 6th after 13 games (Sevilla 1st, Barca 2nd).

RM lost 3-0 on the weekend to Eibar, and Eibar looked fairly comfortable throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.