Criminal record?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not take a survey of the Kennel before making up an assumption?
I agree, I’m Australian as they come. I was born here, went to a lot of games growing up - at Belmore. I now reside in Perth, I get to some games over here but not as much. I don’t have a criminal record, the odd speeding ticket here and there. The most criminal thing at the moment is following a football team that I wish could start winning some games.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty boring.
No record for me and to be honest I have never been close to doing anything criminal.
Well I thought about killing JMK recently...does that count?

I also previously thought of kidnapping Des back in 2017 so he couldn't coach the team. So it seems I have form......

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed would have made a joke about AVOs instead.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, I’m Australian as they come. I was born here, went to a lot of games growing up - at Belmore. I now reside in Perth, I get to some games over here but not as much. I don’t have a criminal record, the odd speeding ticket here and there. The most criminal thing at the moment is following a football team that I wish could start winning some games.
I get it, there are still aussies here, but majority of bulldogs supporters nowadays aren’t.
And I have observed stay from other threads on the blue collar/area/ethnicity mix. You are from Belmore so you fall under the umbrella in my OP.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I broke sumptuary laws back in 1924 (past life) by wearing a top hat and coat to impress a lady of wealth. I wasn't jailed, just given 30 lashes. Unfortunately my mistake was trying to impress a judge's daughter. Sumptuary laws weren't frequently enforced in Australia at that time. Had it not been the judges daughter I might not have even been punished.you live and learn though.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I broke sumptuary laws back in 1924 (past life) by wearing a top hat and coat to impress a lady of wealth. I wasn't jailed, just given 30 lashes. Unfortunately my mistake was trying to impress a judge's daughter. Sumptuary laws weren't frequently enforced in Australia at that time. Had it not been the judges daughter I might not have even been punished.you live and learn though.
This is BS. If this happened in 1924 you’d be at least 90 years old unless that was a typo?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This is BS. If this happened in 1924 you’d be at least 90 years old unless that was a typo?
It’s true I bumped into him at court as soon stole a chicken. You can tell a Dogs fan a mile off even though we hadn’t started yet you could still tell

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
It’s true I bumped into him at court as soon stole a chicken. You can tell a Dogs fan a mile off even though we hadn’t started yet you could still tell
Did he mean 1994?
Because in the post he said 1924

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My story is a bit of a long one...

At the age of seventeen I apprenticed to a grocer. Not far from Stephen's Green, where Miss Henri' used to go sir. Her manners were sublime she set my heart a-twitchin'. When she invited me to a party in the kitchen.

Sunday was the day that they were to have their flare-up. He dressed himself quite gay, I frizzed and oiled my hair up. The Captain had no wife and he had gone a-fishin'. She groped me on the stairs beneath the old man's kitchen.

Her arms around my waist she slyly hinted marriage. When to the door in haste came Captain Kelly's carriage. Her eyes were full of hate, and poison she was spittin'. The Captain kicked the door in and stormed into the kitchen.

When the Captain came downstairs he saw my situation. In spite of all his prayers he was marched off to the station. For him they'd take no bail, to get home I was itchin'. He had to tell the tale how I came into the kitchen.

I said she did invite me, but she gave flat denial. For assault she did indict me and I was sent for trial. She swore he'd robbed her house, in spite of all her screechin'. I got six months hard, for his courtin' in the kitchen

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah Alan is my great great great nephew, I was born 1792, still remember the day he was born , because I was getting treated In the same hospital for dry knee, which doesn't seem like a big thing now but back then, a dry knee would take days of treatment to heal, and we were in drought back in them days so dry knee was extremely serious, like how do you treat dry knee in a drought????? These days there oil's and treatments for dry knee but pre 1930 it wasn't good ? And forget about having dry knee in the mid 1800s it was a life sentence, my grandmother got dry knee in 1813 and due to another drought in that time she had dry knee foe another 86 years?
Do you honestly think you could tolerate dry knee for near 90 years? I had dry knee for 72 years and that was bad enough, but dry knee for nearly 90 years !!!!! Get out if here you kids of today couldn't even do a day with dry knee ,and if you do you think you could relate those who had dry knee for 50 plus years!!!! You kids have no idea about dry knee

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still wank over that ankle or wankle as I call it
When you peel a mango put skin In microwave for 20 seconds proceed to jerk off. It's called a wango
I stubbed my toe once when I was horny and trying to get toilet paper for the 'mess'

Still had a wank while I was crying, apparently it is called 'cranking'.