Cricket 2022/23 thread

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations. A large order will be processed within 24 hours from the moment of payment and send to the client.
Upgraded shipping services are available at an additional cost.

World delivery
Well that's the end of cricket

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Message from a mate like 5 minutes ago: This is going to easily be a ground record at the G.
One over later: Warner and Head out.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Big crowd to see it!
I thin cricket fans only have so many $$ in their budgets, and are going to choose things like big bash or the boxing day test instead...

.... and here comes the rain.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Head and Warner were closing in on the Australian record for ODI batting partnership, which is held by Head and Warner.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
should of had marsh at the crease instead of smith to accelerate the score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thin cricket fans only have so many $$ in their budgets, and are going to choose things like big bash or the boxing day test instead...

.... and here comes the rain.
Or is 50 over cricket waning?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Olly Stone. That feeling when u take 4 wickets in a one day game and are feeling good. U then walk off and see u went for 85 in 10.

Its like the psycho good looking chick root. Keep trying to convince yourself its a good thing. But deep down you know its not.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think all cricket is waning a bit, even t20 tbh. So many other entertainment options plus simply too many games.
Yeah..funny thing Test cricket..the one a lot thought would face a demise actually turned it around and became popular again..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Average GWS and Roosters home game crowd.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah..funny thing Test cricket..the one a lot thought would face a demise actually turned it around and became popular again..
There's always some tesrs that will so well. The Ashes. Boxing day test etc. I think there's a critical mass of fans that will ensure test crickets survival.

I think odi has its place too tbh.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There's always some tesrs that will so well. The Ashes. Boxing day test etc. I think there's a critical mass of fans that will ensure test crickets survival.

I think odi has its place too tbh.
No one has the time or patience these days to spend the whole day watching a 50 over game when there is nothing at stake. At least when we were growing up it was a tri-series & there was a final. They should've made it a 4 nations trophy with India & NZ as they are playing in NZ right now.

Me personally, I think it should be tests & T20 only or make 50 over games around 35 overs.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one has the time or patience these days to spend the whole day watching a 50 over game when there is nothing at stake. At least when we were growing up it was a tri-series & there was a final. They should've made it a 4 nations trophy with India & NZ as they are playing in NZ right now.

Me personally, I think it should be tests & T20 only or make 50 over games around 35 overs.
That is pretty much where the game is headed I think. Either pure red ball 2 innings cricket or bash n barge 20 over rock n roll Entertainment.