Cricket 2022/23 thread

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warner was showing why the short batters can be the difference against the Windies pacemen, but they have to be better against the full deliveries than that.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good bowling. Poor batting at this point of the game, would have been good to have 8 wickets in hand with 10 to go.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No they can change the squad before a certain time
Ok, well I guess we'll see what they do.

In the meantime, it is pretty much down to these two. They have the ability, but it has been a poor batting effort by Aus tonight.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok, well I guess we'll see what they do.

In the meantime, it is pretty much down to these two. They have the ability, but it has been a poor batting effort by Aus tonight.
Terrible very poor dismals

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now this is the bloke I've been looking forward to seeing bowl, is he the shortest ever pace bowler to play for the Windies?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fielder wears one in the cheek after a rapid throw at the stumps surprises him, M. Waugh: "is that a HIH?" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cottrell is not saluting after that over... big change in momentum. Windies only need 1 wicket to change things though. Why aren't they giving Joseph another over?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh yeah, absolutely, I used to watch him play at Bankstown Oval when I was young. Always liked Steve more though, who is also a Dogs fan of course.
Mark > Steve. Better fielder, more fun bloke…and probably a better batter too, tbh. Mark frequently faced the great Windies and Pakistan pace attacks with the new ball while Steve gif in the middle order.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mark > Steve. Better fielder, more fun bloke…and probably a better batter too, tbh. Mark frequently faced the great Windies and Pakistan pace attacks with the new ball while Steve gif in the middle order.
Mark was absolutely a better talent, more gifted, freakish skills at times. In comparison Steve with his duck footed walk and clunky looking movements didn't look anywhere near as stylish. But Steve had it were it counted, in between the ears. In terms of test cricket both were middle order batsmen, and it was Steve who stood up to the Windies pacemen when Aus did the amazing and were the first team to beat them on home turf in a few decades in 1995. S. Waugh man of the series, most runs, including his 200 when he faced off against Curtly Ambrose who was regularly hitting him on the body. Ice packs all over after that effort.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decent finish to this one. Finch did well at 4, maybe he should stay there?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doesn't feel like Aus really won that game, more that they did less than the Windies to deserve to lose it.