Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pressure again released by England..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All good shouts for top 3.DK Lillee what a great and aggressive bastard loved him!
I get he is a bit of a flog at times(doesn't overly bother me always some envy in these opinions)but Warney a "shithouse human" really? That seems quite harsh to me ..pretty sure his foundation does good things for example..
‘Shithouse human’ is probably a bit harsh..maybe a real wanker.. but i remember the incident with the kids who took a pic of him smoking when he was getting paid by a sponsor not to smoke..argued with the kid and snatched his phone..the incident with the bookmaker..the ’drug ‘ suspension blaming his mum and vanity for taking it..his antics on the field and off..his bias against players..his sook and still grudge he has with Steve Waugh after he was dropped from the Test team. His tweets over Adam Goodes.. Foundation? Yes was cleared but it was going to be deregistered because between 2011 to 2013 the foundation passed on just 16 cents of every dollar it raised...interesting his brother was paid an annual salary of 80000 a year..when it donated 54000..I know he doesn’t run the charity himself..but if your brother is part of it..and you put your name to it..you gotta keep close to it.Just find him a dick of a human..

ps..I admire the guys bowling that is why I have him third.. Not envious of him as a person..

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Who do you have as Australia's top 3 cricketers of all-time?

I can't decide who to put at 3.

1. Donand Bradman
2. Shane Warne
3. Ricky Ponting/Glenn McGrath/Adam Gilchrist
What does Top 3 mean. Best cricketers...
1) Miller (Bradman reckoned best cricketer he ever saw and didn't like the guy)
2) Bradman
3) Warne/Thommo (pre-shoulder)

Best records
1) Bradman (transformed batting)
2) Warne (... bowling)
3) Gilchrist (... wkeeping)

Best cricketers who weren't arseholes
1) Miller
2) Gilchrist
3) Benaud (good cricketer but probably the best capt we ever had)

Not dissing on Lillee, Waugh, Ponting, McGrath (ok - I am - he is a right royal asshole) but to me Thommo was the quickest bowler the world has ever seen and would have destroyed the world for years except for a popped shoulder. Could say the same about Lillee pre-back but those around at the time said Thommo was life threatening. I believe it...

JMO

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Cameron Green showing his potential. Unbeaten half century.

Ozzy on his way to a rare 2 centuries in a test

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
1. Bradman
2. Miller
3. Warne
Could sort of roll with that - just Bradman was a right royal cnt who made team decisions to help him score runs. Miller on the other hand just played for fun - luv the idea u can just rock up and be serious. Would knock up a quick hungy and take wickets for fun if he had a party to go to, bowl shite to guys he liked or respected etc. etc.

Believe it or not, still think if Warne doesn't have a flipper, MacGill was the better leggie. Spun it both ways much more but slower through the air. JMO though...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Crowd booing every time green farms the strike to start the new over with Ozzy on 98 lmao

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow Kahwaja..what a comeback..a century in both innings.. Does he get dropped for the next Test? Does Head who is averaging 62 for this series get back in? Is it a case of Gillespie and his 200 runs..? Surely he can’t be dropped..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Back to back hundreds.

Surely he opens the batting next test where he averages 93 as an opener for Australia in 7 innings

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow Kahwaja..what a comeback..a century in both innings.. Does he get dropped for the next Test? Does Head who has an averaging 62 for this series get back in? Is it a case of Gillespie and his 200 runs..? Surely he can’t be dropped..
Get rid of Harris

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I hope cummins sends a message out to Green. Tell him you've got 20-25 mins to get a hundred. Start slogging

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Wow Kahwaja..what a comeback..a century in both innings.. Does he get dropped for the next Test? Does Head who is averaging 62 for this series get back in? Is it a case of Gillespie and his 200 runs..? Surely he can’t be dropped..
Get rid of Harris
thats easy - Harris is gone. but do u move a guy up the order after 2 tons on a tough pitch at 5? I wouldn't. Head bullied 2.5 bowlers on a easy track - Khawaja has made a tough track look easier. No brainer to me...