Cricket 2021/22 Thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Serves himself right..he should not be sending unwarranted pics of his..wait for it..bat and ball..to women..as it is in no way, the way to bowl a maiden over..especially already being in a partnership.. I’m here all week..I’ll have you in stitches! Come on someone was bound to say it!
I think its simple "what a dickhead".

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Serves himself right..he should not be sending unwarranted pics of his..wait for it..bat and ball..to women..as it is in no way, the way to bowl a maiden over..especially already being in a partnership.. I’m here all week..I’ll have you in stitches! Come on someone was bound to say it!
I’m not convinced by your pitch 95.
Plenty of spin.
Maybe it wasn’t unsolicited.
Maybe the receiver wanted to face a couple of balls from a third man.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What I don’t get is: in any position of public profile and especially when you have your eyes on the Captaincy - why? Take away the obvious like he shouldn’t have done that to his Missus etc. OK, so his elevation to Skipper came earlier than predicted with the sandpaper scandal but these people make themselves targets by doing this sort of stuff. OK, they’re human and screw up but it seems they screw up in the dumbest and most avoidable ways possible.

Also, 4 years on, why the sudden leak threat?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has to be dropped now.

There is no way he can be in the team, they don’t need that baggage.

God I love the drama. Hope more drama hits the team.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not convinced by your pitch 95.
Plenty of spin.
Maybe it wasn’t unsolicited.
Maybe the receiver wanted to face a couple of balls from a third man.
Plenty of Spin DD? How’s that? :grimacing:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How does CA make him captain all those years ago after an investigation like that?? That’s what I don’t get.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How does CA make him captain all those years ago after an investigation like that?? That’s what I don’t get.
he was cleared by tasmania cricket and also cricket aus before he was made captain. So he should not be stepping down imo.

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he was cleared by tasmania cricket and also cricket aus before he was made captain. So he should not be stepping down imo.
i think the point he’s making is that there was a failure in judgement in appointing him to captaincy with the knowledge in the bank that he’s not the squeaky clean role model that they desperately portrayed him to be throughout his tenure.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i think the point he’s making is that there was a failure in judgement in appointing him to captaincy with the knowledge in the bank that he’s not the squeaky clean role model that they desperately portrayed him to be throughout his tenure.
no it is more that it is coming out in the media, if that didnt happen he would not be standing down as captain.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You forgot to mention Paine’s aggressive stroke play