Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They have no better options. The majority of their squad are quitters, can't make them captain.
As bad as his form was in the series, Stokes is a much better captain than Root, Fam. Joe needs to go. Namaste

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a special innings by Maxwell in the BBL.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
273 for the Stars.

154 from 64 deliveries for Maxwell.

Both BBL records.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ussie not out then, absolute travesty of umpiring. If the ball touches the ground it is not out, and the ball plainly touched the ground.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical thunder! Should be called the Sydney thunder chokers. We always manage to find a way to choke and lose every finals. Clean sweep needs to be made for next season. Sams saved his worst game of his career tonight. Atrocious

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How good was the BBL finish last night, literally down to the final ball. Should make for a good final on Friday.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
langer has resigned as aus cricket coach , utter shambles from cricket Australia
Absolute joke. Have lost all respect for Cummins after this. What a sook. Didn’t like that Langer was a bit tough on them and threw a tantrum. Langer is an Australian legend and did so much to restore Australian Cricket’s image. Disgraceful how he has been treated!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had just overseen the dead set obliteration of my biggest competitor (rival), and still being cockblocked, and completely undermined to the point of having to reapply for my own job, I'd resign too Tbh.

I would expect Langer to now be on the radar of at least a couple of other countries.

I have also lost a bit of respect for Cummins tbh.

Whole thing is a disgrace.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Glad to see JL gone, Fam. Yes, he was a great player, but his management style rubbed players the wrong way, and his results were mixed, at best. JL rubs shoulders with Alan Jones on a regular basis. Cummins tells teammates not to spray champers so everyone can join in a team celebration. Anyone who thinks JL is a better bloke than Pat Cummins, or that Cummins is the divisive one, is a poor judge of character. Namaste.

Last edited:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had just overseen the dead set obliteration of my biggest competitor (rival), and still being cockblocked, and completely undermined to the point of having to reapply for my own job, I'd resign too Tbh.

I would expect Langer to now be on the radar of at least a couple of other countries.

I have also lost a bit of respect for Cummins tbh.

Whole thing is a disgrace.
This was all managed so badly by CA. It was a level of cluster-fu*k I thought only achievable by the NRL.