Cricket 2020/21 thread

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Just a few of them. It’s the only Aussie sport where I support the other country in. Not one likeable character in the team. And don’t get me started on the coach.Also the only sport that doesn’t incorporate indigenous players. An untapped pool of talent IMO... great reflexes... imagine the quick bowlers!
All humans bleed red blood therefore there's no difference

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Show me a country that hasn't cheated at cricket.
So you condone cheating! Steve Smith ... still cheating... Tim Payne... sooky little sledging. Aussies are the sorest losers in cricket... always have been ... common knowledge all round the world... ever since the shameful event of the underarm.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
He paid his punishment and has walked back onto the arena a better man and should get his captaincy back

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He paid his punishment and has walked back onto the arena a better man and should get his captaincy back
Oh dear....even after he cheated again against the superior Indians?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
That is your opinion be a hater if you like
I don’t hate you. He just shouldn’t be anywhere near the crease as a fielder . He knows that everybody knows that. Let’s just agree to disagree. Stick to being dogs supporters on this one. No hard feelings.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
He's always done it and he's doing no harm by doing it the spinners don't hit the rough at the crease to get turn

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He's always done it and he's doing no harm by doing it the spinners don't hit the rough at the crease to get turn
Moving the batters mark?...talk to any cricketer. It’s an absurd act . No one else in international cricket does it. They couldn’t get Pant out at that stage ... and it was also the last innings so he was not doing for himself as he was not batting again.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao he didn't move anymark when I was playing cricket the marks stay and I'd remark everytime I faced a ball top score 150 not out to

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Discussion point: is JIMMY an all-time great bowler?

(A sickening thought, I know, but let's try to be objective for a moment)

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course. And he doesn't seem to be getting any worse with age.
McGrath is still light years ahead of him, but compared to the Aussie bowlers that came after him, Cummins is the only one that has been more consistent than JIMMY.
If McGrath preserved himself better and played less ODI's he would have ended up close to 700 Test wickets.