Credit where it’s due

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to the good folks of the kennel for sharing info.
I’m not on the pm list but don’t mind just getting updates in the threads. Keeps things interesting…

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know it’s a forum and we all talk some footy and what not but credit where it’s due.

Bulldog Steve has nailed in msgs to me over the past few months jac, burton, naden and Pangai signing. Along with saying Leinu turned us down when it was said we had him.

Clearly up there with the best of mail around for our club.

Assassin and the bloke who bet himself for a ban on Pangai weeks ago deserve pretty big wraps. I know malla and masterp and few others have too. Just wanted to give a few noted blokes who don’t sugar coat/spin/leave hard told guesses. Told me clearly leinu was a no. Told me jac and burton naden and Pangai were done before it happened. Some even when media was still mixed reports.

Credit to you lads. Thanks for making the forum more Interesting
thanks mate, @spoonman can also confirm this. Happy to pass on what i receive.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey @Bulldogsteve are we any chance of landing the Cheese?
i dont have any clear mail on Cheese unfortunately. Fingers crossed. I do like the way BBO is coming along in that position tho, early days but he is clearly a talent to go straight from Flegg and acquit himself well in FG.

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we are giving credit where it is due, let’s not give oxygen to those who leak club news.

Let’s give credit to this Bulldogs administration that have gone strength to strength, executing their plan to rebuild and return us to a powerhouse club

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow. What a mass orgy this thread has turned into . Good work to all involved in giving us some genuine inside info

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Wtf I've given info before about club announcements, most notably a couple of Tuesday's ago at 4pm where I was 100% spot on... but NOOOOOO.... there's no fanfare for me is there?

I'm very cross at the moment!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So then how do i unsubscribe from the isaac - holland crew of dirty cottonseed oil ?

Have mercy on me fellas, i need to join the premium blend E-LA-WON luxury olive oil crew team on here.

Been sitting here quietly and in anticapation, in my rocking chair for weeks, worry beads in one hand, phone on standby for updates on the other, my neatly folded klemmer jersey from yesteryear at arms length, my new matt dufty dogs jersey recently bought, the number 9 number still fresh and neatly pressed on the back looks so impressive, and of course woodsy, have nothing of note of him as he wasnt here long enough, but may purchase his signed authentic kangaroos jersey on ebay right now, bidding has started at 50 cents, but i notice there is a buy now option for 2 bux 50.. hmm what to do..what to do ???

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wow. What a mass orgy this thread has turned into . Good work to all involved in giving us some genuine inside info
thanks hulk

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well word is he will make up his mind in November.
One would think that TPJ, Gould and maybe Vaughan might make his decision easier. Not that long ago when it appeared we were stagnating I think it might have made him pause a little bit? Could be wrong.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should be CC’d in all future oil PM tbh. Thank. You.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it’s a forum and we all talk some footy and what not but credit where it’s due.

Bulldog Steve has nailed in msgs to me over the past few months jac, burton, naden and Pangai signing. Along with saying Leinu turned us down when it was said we had him.

Clearly up there with the best of mail around for our club.

Assassin and the bloke who bet himself for a ban on Pangai weeks ago deserve pretty big wraps. I know malla and masterp and few others have too. Just wanted to give a few noted blokes who don’t sugar coat/spin/leave hard told guesses. Told me clearly leinu was a no. Told me jac and burton naden and Pangai were done before it happened. Some even when media was still mixed reports.

Credit to you lads. Thanks for making the forum more Interesting
Yes I really appreciate the tips too. I come on here multiple times every day and search media articles everywhere because I'm so keen to learn who we're thinking of signing / who we've signed as soon as possible. It's exciting and thus difficult to wait. Thank you again. I really appreciate your info.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The vibe around here has been great of late no surprise the new signings have brought some positivity around here. Minus a few here and there.