Opinion Credit to Lewis

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully Barrett gets rid of Floppy late next season.

We need to move on from these 'passion & effort' players. How is Mr Passion going at the tigers again? Is his heart & passion making up for his lack of skill in the halves yet?
Took me 8 years to convince the kennel how shit Reynolds is, yet people still defend a worse player in lewis

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Took me 8 years to convince the kennel how shit Reynolds is, yet people still defend a worse player in lewis
I enjoyed watching Reynolds play in the early part of his career. There is nothing enjoyable about watching Lewis. No speed, no running game, poor passing.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I enjoyed watching Reynolds play in the early part of his career. There is nothing enjoyable about watching Lewis. No speed, no running game, poor passing.
exactly, reynolds carried hodkinson in the year they played origin, he had some very good years for us.
Lewis woudnt stand out in massey, fucking leggless

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Without a doubt Bellamy would have turned him into a good first grader. He has the heart and ticker to play.

I always thought he would be a good lock but even a good hooker.
Maybe Barrett can take his game to another level.he has potential but with a big question mark.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis was actually doing OK before that massive shoulder charge. Good on him for even being able to get back on his feet.