Opinion Credit to Lewis

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh man!!!!!

You ruined @Horse fun, horse actually thought he had a friend to have a go at me, alas its another fail for horse

Oh utility..........

Fuck elliot
I’m disappointed that I didn’t get another tantrum out of you. Though I’m happy that you’ve obviously taken your haldol dosage this week. Well done

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes there was a big difference when Lewis went off and Wakeham came on with the kicking. Lewis has a powerful kick and we did miss his defence as well
Yeah the difference was we won the match because lewis wasn’t on the field making stupid decisions under pressure and trying to be a fucking hero

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: fuck off morondog........ you jizz sock
You take a break from shagging you’re sister to make that comment?? Spell Imbred for me again lol
You should have been blown into the sheets

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah had nothing to do with being 14 nil up while Lewis was steering the ship did it.

This threads about giving credit where credits due mate.
Except it was 8-0 when lewis went off dumb fuck.

I’m disappointed that I didn’t get another tantrum out of you. Though I’m happy that you’ve obviously taken your haldol dosage this week. Well done
Clap
Clap
Clap
Is that it?

Poor snookums utility isn't on your side? Aweeeeeee

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should be playing lock in my opinion.
Why? Zero ball running ability, no vision, zero leg drive, can’t pass, terrible lateral tackling technique. He would be a worse lock than half. Why do people have to find a spot for a player, He is just not good enough for the 17

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The personality that he displays during interviews doesn't necessarily correlate with arrogance, it actually smells more like native cheerful optimism, he seems like a bit of a goof. There are indications that could be interpreted as arrogance, but no firm proof. In most team sports environments real arrogance gets dealt with pretty quick. I'm not convinced that he has been toxic for the team environment, earlier in the season I'd have thought it possible, but the fact is despite not being a good player we've had our best games when he is in the team, and our worst when he wasn't.
He throws the ball to the ground 5 times a game and has the balls to face the media with a smile and say he has a good feeling this week. Always first to be interviewed and then cried to the media about being sad when he was dropped. Cheerful my ass

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
But Moses Mbye was an egotistical ****

Lol

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
13 appearances in 2020 8 try assist
Around 37 NRL games and already we can say he's not a half back Gee wiz man it's tough out there

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Lewis is great. He has that sparkle in his eye.
It's really not his fault how he has been playing at times, he's suffered from wayward coaching.
Dean Pay and Hasler were great forwards coaches. Defence focused.
They can't handle halves though.

Barrett will put his hand around his shoulder, look him in the eye and say he will take care of him, and I am fairly confident we will see a decent footballer in some form.
Even if not a half, just a utility that can inspire the side.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the kid and hope Barrett can get something out of him. Honestly believe if he was down in Melbourne he’d be in contention for a QLD jersey. He started off last nights game quite well with some good kicks but yeah he definitely has a few things to work on

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Lewis is great. He has that sparkle in his eye.
It's really not his fault how he has been playing at times, he's suffered from wayward coaching.
Dean Pay and Hasler were great forwards coaches. Defence focused.
They can't handle halves though.

Barrett will put his hand around his shoulder, look him in the eye and say he will take care of him, and I am fairly confident we will see a decent footballer in some form.
Even if not a half, just a utility that can inspire the side.
Pay a great forwards coach? What? Giving Tolman big minutes, Renouf few minutes, Ogden zero minutes, tried to offload RFM, let Burr go. Pay was dreadful full stop.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tough player.. has great Defence for a halfback..

But couldn't set up a root in a brothel so shouldn't be anywhere near a rugby league spine..

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This has never been questioned from Lewis. He has shown us time and time again that he's tough. I remember clearly a couple years ago the game v Bunnies, he had Burgess running at him all day and he put him on his ass each time.

He lacks skill. Is a horrible halfback. But yeah, good on him for getting up straight away lol
I don’t know where he belongs but it’s not in the halves.shpuld have swapped him for ado Carr.bellamy would not doubt turn him into a good player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck off Wakeham closed out nothing it was JJs 200th and they turned up in defence and that was the difference from previous weeks to say Wakeham closed out the game is crap!
[/QUOTE]
Was Wakeham also not part of this defensive effort? Did he not stop Su'a one on one at the line or did you forget that? I'm sure if it was Lewis we would've heard what an amazing tackle it was.

No doubt there were some great last ditch efforts and we wouldn't been fucked without them, but we also would've been fucked if Wakeham got our last tackle options wrong. He kicked very well in our own half, then when he realised our kick chase was rubbish and we couldn't actually pin them in the corner he had us run the ball to the corner or kick it out so we could defend from a set restart.

We've seen in the past that Lewis and even Foz couldn't do this and would continually throw up the exact same kick for 80 that would always result in the opposition generating major momentum on those early plays.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Making a tackle on the lines not closing out a game halfback style and kicks to the corners i think you imagined a lot of because of your tireless hate for Lewis you create stuff to back up the hate and yes ive watched the game twice!
And after every game it was put shit on Lewis for the bombs well nothing changed except we had people jumping for the ball for a change.
Look i dont mind Wakeham and i know a lot want him in the side but dont try to justify it by making up crap

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think lewis has potential Trent will unlock the Lewis within.
As with most our players and forwards who will learn to run through brick walls and be much more aggressive.
2021 season of hope

Malla

Reaction score
I don’t know where he belongs but it’s not in the halves.shpuld have swapped him for ado Carr.bellamy would not doubt turn him into a good player
Without a doubt Bellamy would have turned him into a good first grader. He has the heart and ticker to play.

I always thought he would be a good lock but even a good hooker.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully Barrett gets rid of Floppy late next season.

We need to move on from these 'passion & effort' players. How is Mr Passion going at the tigers again? Is his heart & passion making up for his lack of skill in the halves yet?