crazy stalker men

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

Ok, since its "share my personal life with the kennel month", ive decided i would ask for your opinion on this rather large personal dilema i am facing.

On myspace about 6months ago, this random guy added me on myspace, you know i thought nothing of it, i get randoms adding me all the time, and i decided because im such a nice and caring person that i would give this guy a chance. Anyway he was annoying and freaky and **** leaving freak comments, putting me like number one in his top friends when he doesn't know me and i dont know him.

So i blocked him on myspace, but some how, as freaky stalker men do, he found my msn addy, and he was talking to me on msn, and freaking me out and ****, so as you do i blocked him.

Then anyway, i hadn't heard from the guy in a few months, all was well, then anyway my sister had a little party sat night, i was out the back of my house dancing with my girls, drinking etc, chillin before we left for a party. Then i go back in my house to get another drink.. and she a guy in there that i had never met before. I sat down, talked to him etc, to be nice, as you do. Then went outside for another dance. Then come back inside and hes like "Your turban tahl..." and im like "yeh" and anyway he turns out to be the crazy freaky stalker dude, and he just invited himself into my house in the party. And turns out he LIVES across the road and i can't go out the front of my house because hes like looking out for me and whenever he see's my mum out there he tells her to tell me to come online.

And hes calling me his princess and buying me valentines day roses and **** and scaring the **** out of me and i can't block him on msn because if i know if i do he will come to my house and talk to me to "catch up" and im too scared to tan by my pool now.

Offer appropriate advice.

the end is near.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't realise you were back. Welcome back

That's freaky. Find out how he got your details

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
What's your myspace? We'll take a looksie!

BTW the best thing to do is tell him straight out - don't make him think he has a chance with you otherwise he'll hurt more as time goes on and he'll probably become an obsessive psycho :(

B

Ben Godberts

pick ur nose and eat it in front of him.
wear nerdy clothes.
ask him 2 go 2 library with u
tell him u hate drinking

T

TdoggBulldog

he was like "we talked on msn heaps but then you weren't on anymore"

and im like.. oh.... i honestly can't remember... i've been so busy lately too...

hes like.. "yeh you know who i am"

and im like.. honestly i dont recall

lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
tahlia if his name is mitch u should **** him.

stalkers...geez

M

Mr Miyagi

Tell him to get f*cked and stay away
What is wrong with people these days

Faz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Option 1) Fake your own Death
Option 2) get your mum to hit on him when she speaks to her next

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Tell him you are 15 and its against the law to stalk you.

A

Abz

Tell him you are 15 and its against the law to stalk you.
Yea but it's against the law to stalk anybody. Hmmm - hire a private investigator and tell catch him out selling candy to children :D

Status
Not open for further replies.