Official CPe to extend their partnership with the Bulldogs for a further three years

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have continued the momentum that they have been building on and off the field, with long-time sponsor CPe, extending their partnership with the club as their back of shorts sponsor, by a further three years.

CPe are an Electrical Contracting company that have forged a reputation built on quality and have been part of the development of some of the biggest high rise projects in Sydney and beyond.

The company also has a strong connection to the Bulldogs, with Directors Charlie Assaf and Patrick Zoghbi, being long-time supporters of the club

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, was delighted at being able to extend a long-time partnership:

“CPe Australia first joined the Bulldogs’ partnership program over a decade ago and to see their business grow exponentially over this time is extremely pleasing. Charlie and Patrick are absolute leaders in their industry and continue to set the benchmark in customer service and quality of work.

On a personal level, I was fortunate enough to manage CPe’s account back in 2012. To see Charlie and Patrick extend their partnership in 2022, for a further three seasons, is a great sign of their commitment to the Club”.

CPe’s Charlie Assaf was looking forward to extending the partnership with the Bulldogs:

“Patrick and I are extremely proud to be extending our partnership with the Bulldogs. The Club continues to show promising signs for the future, and we look forward to bringing our staff and clients along for the journey”.

AW on a roll with locking in sponsorship

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Hitachi got the arse from the rear of the shorts too, so there's another opportunity for some astute investor.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have continued the momentum that they have been building on and off the field, with long-time sponsor CPe, extending their partnership with the club as their back of shorts sponsor, by a further three years.

CPe are an Electrical Contracting company that have forged a reputation built on quality and have been part of the development of some of the biggest high rise projects in Sydney and beyond.

The company also has a strong connection to the Bulldogs, with Directors Charlie Assaf and Patrick Zoghbi, being long-time supporters of the club

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, was delighted at being able to extend a long-time partnership:

“CPe Australia first joined the Bulldogs’ partnership program over a decade ago and to see their business grow exponentially over this time is extremely pleasing. Charlie and Patrick are absolute leaders in their industry and continue to set the benchmark in customer service and quality of work.

On a personal level, I was fortunate enough to manage CPe’s account back in 2012. To see Charlie and Patrick extend their partnership in 2022, for a further three seasons, is a great sign of their commitment to the Club”.

CPe’s Charlie Assaf was looking forward to extending the partnership with the Bulldogs:

“Patrick and I are extremely proud to be extending our partnership with the Bulldogs. The Club continues to show promising signs for the future, and we look forward to bringing our staff and clients along for the journey”.

AW on a roll with locking in sponsorship
True and loyal...That's CPe That's Bulldogs !!!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the new sleeve sponsor would be announced already?