Cowboys smell a rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay. Well the lass in question had been following the players around most of the night and she was seen on one of the video security cameras picking up the players glasses, while they were playing the pokies, and lick it up and down prevocitavely. She was the instigator and she was the one chasing these blokes around. She then went back to the hotel with the lads where the guy involved (we all know who) took her down to the Beach and had a bit of fun. They then went back to the hotel where the boys were drinking around the pool when she got pushed in. The guy who told me this is good mates with a journo.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was it Thurston or Oliver? I always heard it was Thurston but US said Oliver

Jeff

Waterboy
Reaction score
A former Bulldogs player now at the Cowboys had been having a bit of fun with a red headed second rowers partner and a front rower who also played with the Dogs, partner. As of last week the red head was refusing to play in the same team as the ex Dog and told the Cowboys they could tear up his contract. Both players were keen to rip him apart at the time. This info came from very reliable sources.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We want to know who the players were. Lol Ive been hearing backline and forwards gossip

T

TdoggBulldog

ffs... thurtson is screwing the "injured" players wife...

the "injured" player.. (fck i dno the names of the cowboys players) refuses to play on the same team as thurston.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Jeff said:
and a front rower who also played with the Dogs, partner..
i dont think we have any front rowers who played for the bulldogs who are currently at the cowboys, norton isnt a front rower and rauhihi left the cowboys..

Jeff

Waterboy
Reaction score
There is another who played lower grades. Originally from Brisbane

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
this whole bonanza brings bak memories to why bkennedy left knights a few years back. wasnt it because joey johns was screwing bk's wife. thats y joey's exwife left him. as phil gould will say. oh oh oh ohhhhh

Jeff

Waterboy
Reaction score
nxt_best_thing said:
this whole bonanza brings bak memories to why bkennedy left knights a few years back. wasnt it because joey johns was screwing bk's wife. thats y joey's exwife left him. as phil gould will say. oh oh oh ohhhhh
I never heard that one before but Johns and Kennedy still seem pretty good mates

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Thurston for sure .....and i believe that it is Steve Southern's wife

M

MrCharisma

.PARANoIR. said:
Despite the fact the rep season is complete, don't expect a miracle Cowboys recovery. With a scandal of Wayne Carey proportions splitting the ranks, the club is in crisis, dispite the public denials. Unfortunately for the high-profile love rat, he's done the dirty on more than one team-mate but, unlike Carey, won't be making a quick exit from the club because of his star status.

Taken from the mole in Rugby League Week.

Is this Thurston?
Yes it is, I'll tell you the story on MSN next

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
It sounds like Thurston has been a busy boy. Judging by this thread, he is getting it on with the wives of:

- Steve Southern
- Matt Sing
- Matt Bowen
- Shane Tronc

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard that Thurston was having "relations" with Southerns wife, from a mate of mine who's pretty reliable when it comes to this sort of stuff LoL..

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Why would they wanna go for Thurston anyway? He's a monkey-looking mofo..

And tbh, I can't stand Thurston anymore, after hearing this about him.

M

MrCharisma

Majn00n said:
Why would they wanna go for Thurston anyway? He's a monkey-looking mofo..

And tbh, I can't stand Thurston anymore, after hearing this about him.

Thurston is the champion in NQ

Exactly like Andrew Johns... he's an ugly mofo but he is 'Andrew Johns' and thats why the girls go for him.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thurston seems to be cutting a lot of grass. He'll be able to open up a Jims mowing franchise when he retires with all the practise he's had.

Status
Not open for further replies.