Gilded
Reaction score
Okay I was recently banned for a month because AlzzDumbDog believed I was a mod

Using that scale, I estimate @bradtalo is about to be banned for 5000 years

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This place is becoming a mad house. Seems like the inmates are running the asylum and all hell is breaking loose.

It's like watching a damn soap opera.

*grabs popcorn* :tonguewink:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okay I was recently banned for a month because AlzzDumbDog believed I was a mod

Using that scale, I estimate @bradtalo is about to be banned for 5000 years
That's a shame, then he can't make a billion threads and posts bleating on about the same thing over and over

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a shame, then he can't make a billion threads and posts bleating on about the same thing over and over
If you grew some brains I wouldn't have to keep going on trying to make you understand common sense. None of you have any idea - just trust the board. On every thread if you read them you'll see there are many many people on here lacking confidence in the board for many good reasons. Idiots like you just don't get it and you expect the board to pull a rabbit out of their arse just like the last board expected similar from Hasler. You were probably one of the dumb ***** who were sad when he got sacked and the last board. Instead of following on like dumb sheep grow a brain.

Holmes now signed by Cowboys, Harry Grant now extended by the Storm. Tell me this can you guarantee our board bothered to make a f..king phone call to either player's manager ? Would you bet a million dollars on it ? If not your own confidence is lacking

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mr I... if you're out there ...puhleeese come back. It's a full time job keeping these nut jobs under control.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's totally out of hand and disgraceful.

If ever there was a need to have Mr I clean this up..it's now ...because a Mod who is constantly putting in the time to adjudicate and set some standards is desperately needed.
You mean someone with no life

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cowboys will be one tough team to beat. They have some top talent in the team, a good chunk of the QLD Origin team.
Holmes, Feldt, Marsters, Drinkwater, Morgan, McGuire, Taumololo, Cooper, Hess, Clifford, McClean, Granville, Robson from what I can think of.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cowboys will be one tough team to beat. They have some top talent in the team, a good chunk of the QLD Origin team.
Holmes, Feldt, Marsters, Drinkwater, Morgan, McGuire, Taumololo, Cooper, Hess, Clifford, McClean, Granville, Robson from what I can think of.
They sure did quickly fix their slow backline problem. Must be contenders now....haha and Green says Mitchell still under consideration.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If you grew some brains I wouldn't have to keep going on trying to make you understand common sense. None of you have any idea - just trust the board. On every thread if you read them you'll see there are many many people on here lacking confidence in the board for many good reasons. Idiots like you just don't get it and you expect the board to pull a rabbit out of their arse just like the last board expected similar from Hasler. You were probably one of the dumb ***** who were sad when he got sacked and the last board. Instead of following on like dumb sheep grow a brain.

Holmes now signed by Cowboys, Harry Grant now extended by the Storm. Tell me this can you guarantee our board bothered to make a f..king phone call to either player's manager ? Would you bet a million dollars on it ? If not your own confidence is lacking
I don't understand... you're contradicting yourself. On one hand you're saying trust the board, then on the other hand you're saying people lack confidence in the board for good reasons??

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They sure did quickly fix their slow backline problem. Must be contenders now....haha and Green says Mitchell still under consideration.
I did hear that, 4 million $$ players pheww. The Roosters of the North. That would be top tier backline.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I did hear that, 4 million $$ players pheww. The Roosters of the North. That would be top tier backline.
We probably need to get in experienced heavy salary cap hitters..or at least the same guys Rorters and Cows use lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand... you're contradicting yourself. On one hand you're saying trust the board, then on the other hand you're saying people lack confidence in the board for good reasons??
Nice work.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a refreshing idea. Instead of fighting on here.
The kennel should run a big fight night once a year, use a few big names and a few beefs people want to settle on here.
Im not smart enough to work out if it would make much money or not.
But all kennelers that participate or support the evening. get to decide who we pay under the table over a couple of cold beers once everyone has settled down.
Or better yet, push our players to have a fight in the off season and we pay them well for turning up.
Theres gotta be a loop hole somewhere to exploit. Others have been doing it.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and i believe holmes will make a huge difference to cowboys.
Drinkwater will go to 6. Plenty of speed in that backline now.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The kennel should run a big fight night once a year, use a few big names and a few beefs people want to settle on here.
But all kennelers that participate or support the evening. get to decide who we pay under the table over a couple of cold beers once everyone has settled down.
Or better yet, push our players to have a fight in the off season and we pay them well for turning up.
Oh look who’s back you have a beef with someone don’t you?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be a few no shows id say.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Be a few no shows id say.
Because everyone is scared of me, probably. I'm like really strong (can carry the groceries inside in one go), also watched a lot of Steven Seagal movies growing up (know all his special moves).

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because everyone is scared of me, probably. I'm like really strong (can carry the groceries inside in one go), also watched a lot of Steven Seagal movies growing up (know all his special moves).
Oh no doubt mate. I always try getting them in one go. But its a lot harder now I keep forgetting my bags, and fkd if i'm buying anymore.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you have a gripe about another user, report it. We will action it when it breaks any kennel rules.

But this turning half the threads in here into arguments that are off topic to the threads is not on. We are getting sick of it tbh. We are going to start wholesale banning people if it continues. If you feel a need to talk about other users and have personality clashes, maybe do it in the lounge instead. I am sick to death of threads in the main forums being hijacked by talk about who should be banned, who is a dickhead or not, and the like. You are ALL warned. This thread is closed due to the amount of work it would be to clean it up and bring it back on topic.

The forum is designed to talk about things like football, it is not some online group therapy session. Please help us make this place somewhere people want to come, not a shitfight. After all the place is what you make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.