WWOS MOLE COWBOYS HALFBACK COULD HEADED TO SYDNEY

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs and Tigers have come up on the NRL Signings drinking game again...gonna need a new liver at this rate

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has a good kicking game and takes on the line a lot. He's also a good organiser but he's a suspect defender..

He's better than what we have and I would have rather signed Clifford than Green but I hope Burton is the main target.
Is 'better than what we have' good enough though?

Is it wiser to wait until its "HEAPS better than what we have"?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clifford has been garbage this year. Drinkwater is the talented one from cowboys I’d want in an ideal world
Sadly we always seem to be linked to the “less talented” recruitment targets given a choice.
Baz sure as fuck better want to be able to coach with this lot!

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about we see Wakeham and Avo first shall we??
True. They had some good moments in that cowboys game earlier in the season. Hopefully we can see a bit more on Friday

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With Tangata-Toa appear to be coming to Belmore, maybe a relationship with Clifford will give this rumour some legs

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With Tangata-Toa appear to be coming to Belmore, maybe a relationship with Clifford will give this rumour some legs
He also had a lot to do with the Penrith juniors. So be interesting to see

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grim times when theres talk of these nothing rumours.
With our supposed war chest I would of hoped to see high profile names in the rumour section.
Id pass on Clifford. Why waste money and a top 30 spot for a few years. Id rather get Burton or wait for someone to become available. I dont know whats worse, losing games and being in contention for spoon or wasting money and positions on other teams garbage

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True. They had some good moments in that cowboys game earlier in the season. Hopefully we can see a bit more on Friday
Im hoping that's the case... Wakeham in those 10 or so min was a completely different player considering he was the dominant half and Avo was just floating around like a 6 should. If they back it up this week with a 20-40min cameo then its definitely a combo worth going forward with. And if Meaney in my opinion is a genuine game breaking FB who can ball play then we have 3/4 of a spine working forward and a shit load of money saved.

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im hoping that's the case... Wakeham in those 10 or so min was a completely different player considering he was the dominant half and Avo was just floating around like a 6 should. If they back it up this week with a 20-40min cameo then its definitely a combo worth going forward with. And if Meaney in my opinion is a genuine game breaking FB who can ball play then we have 3/4 of a spine working forward and a shit load of money saved.
I believe Wakeham can develop a good combination with RFM similar to what did with Kikau in the Fiji Games. Averillo will just run and attack on the back of Wakeham. Be I testing to see how SG uses the bench on Friday

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
my mail is that he’s going to Newcastle..........thank fuck
Great pick up for them... Kicked a good 40-20 and had a few quality short kicks. There is a good footballer in there somewhere just needs a good coach / system.