• NO - It can't be perfected OR Medical condition

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timing. Availability. Question marks over the AZ results (looking at what happened in South Africa).

The government are paying a motza when it comes to bringing in the Pfizer variant, so I can guarantee you they would much prefer a home grown option than one being flown in
Hmmm the AZ results bit was one concern I had given that's the one I would have to take. I remember them talking about elderly people in Norway but I was unaware about South Africa. Dare I ask, but I'm guessing Sco Mo was prioritised with the Pfizer vaccine.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's insentive base campaign for vaccine
If you die from the COVID-19 vaccine in Japan, the government will give your family over ¥44 mil
Just watch the conversion rates though, that's only about $500K Australian, which is a not or not depending on how much you hate your relatives.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be extremely vulnerable whichever way.

Even if herd immunity is potentially happening as some have suggested, then we haven't had enough of the population exposed. On the other side our vaccination program may not be fast enough, or vaccines effective enough and then our borders are already open enough to allow new strains in.

Don't think life is going to change back to how it was for the foreseeable future.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Like you would believe what this chick says anyway....
How would you know sheep? You probably think the earth is round but if it was round how would all the sheep not fall over? How could they balance if the earth was round... Yeah yeah you won’t answer that one will you....