• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went for my first run this morning post Covid and felt like my heart was more boom boom than normal. Hitting the concrete hurt my lower joints more and I was mad cramped up towards the end, calf still feels messed up all these hours later.
Thats why they invented golf...
Far less stress - on your joints that is...
Your mental stress levels will go through the roof!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats why they invented golf...
Far less stress - on your joints that is...
Your mental stress levels will go through the roof!
Theres a bunch of clubs in the water hazard at everglades woy woy been there many of years it was my last game of golf , there was a lot of rage that day a lot

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if covid unvaccinated people are going to be made to pay any medical expenses that arise from contracting and recovering from covid, Does that mean pharmaceutical companies will be liable for any covid related medical expenses or adverse side effects vaccinated people incur as a result of using the dubious vaccine? And Or should vaccinated people that get seriously ill or even die ,hold the Government accountable for mandating vaccinations

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if covid unvaccinated people are going to be made to pay any medical expenses that arise from contracting and recovering from covid, Does that mean pharmaceutical companies will be liable for any covid related medical expenses or adverse side effects vaccinated people incur as a result of using the dubious vaccine? And Or should vaccinated people that get seriously ill or even die ,hold the Government accountable for mandating vaccinations

Dont be silly.
These are 1 way transactions for your own good!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is this true? If so, Morrison gets more Trump like by the day!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont be silly.
These are 1 way transactions for your own good!
It's hardly silly, If vaccinated and unvaccinated people end up in hospital from covid,why should only the unvaccinated be held accountable? Not to mention the dangerous precedent this sets.
There was obviously a reason doctors wouldn't even administer the vaccines until they were indemnified by the government. Clearly they forsore the potential issues in relation to patient dangers or the efficacy of a vaccine that took 12 months from research and development to manufacture rather than 5 - 10 years.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hardly silly, If vaccinated and unvaccinated people end up in hospital from covid,why should only the unvaccinated be held accountable? Not to mention the dangerous precedent this sets.
There was obviously a reason doctors wouldn't even administer the vaccines until they were indemnified by the government. Clearly they forsore the potential issues in relation to patient dangers or the efficacy of a vaccine that took 12 months from research and development to manufacture rather than 5 - 10 years.
I was being slightly sarcastic....
Maybe i should have put an emoji in after the exclamation mark.

I tend to agree with you on this one and it does set a bad precedence.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's everyone's view on this real life example.

A family friend is in hospital dying from leukemia. He is 18, his mother is double vaxxed and is not allowed to see/stay with her son because of the fkn China virus. His father has passed away and is alone in there.

I personally would be arrested if they didn't let me see my child.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

A family friend is in hospital dying from leukemia. He is 18, his mother is double vaxxed and is not allowed to see/stay with her son because of the fkn China virus. His father has passed away and is alone in there.

I think its pathetic and vety insensitive by the hospital.

My close friend had the same situation back end of last year. His dad was battling cancer and near the end. My friend was unvaxxed. They wouldnt let him in but in the end he almost barged in and they finally crumbled and space suited him up.

For the mum to be double vaxxed and not allowed in is pathetic and shameful.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It's disgraceful and ridiculous Surely the hospital could just test her to make sure she doesn't have the virus.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was being slightly sarcastic....
Maybe i should have put an emoji in after the exclamation mark.

I tend to agree with you on this one and it does set a bad precedence.
We definitely need a sarcasm emoji on here

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's pretty stupid. Just give the parent a RAT test then let her in.

I remember a terminally ill dad couldn't see his daughter even though he was going to die in 24 hours. But they wouldn't let her in because she may have the virus and give it to him. Even though he would be dead in less than 24 hours.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Heartbreaking and intolerable to have that situation. Condolences to your family friend mate.

There should be provisions for end of life, or extremely ill, or sick children situations.
I guess the hospitals are inadequate with ventilation, or separate infection room status and don't want further C19 introduced. But a special room, or section should be made suitable out of harms way for these situations...even if temporary for a visit at least. Staffing, at the moment, to make this happen is probably an issue but geez how sad.

Yet they are apparently needing to allow doctors and nurses return to work after bare minimum recovery, or close contact from C19, so why a different standard for family visits to the very sick.

If the family are suitably tested and PPE suited up then a more humane approach should be adopted and let them in to comfort sick family. As a mother, father etc if you can't do that, you may as well be dead yourself is how most would feel.

I heard they are doing that now, at least in Qld, for end of life and children. If not, all Govt Health Depts making these terrible decisions, should immediately change their approach.

This is one of the extra psychological scars from this bloody thing that will have long term repercussions...the way the virus separates family who are hospitalised and not saying good bye if that time is near..and now not being able to comfort other seriously ill hospitalised patients.

Blessings to all those caught up in this situation. It must be hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.