Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha no wonder people always on Twitter post so much crap here. The scary thing is people actually believe this rubbish. Anyone is free to hard lockdown themselves and stop telling everyone else what to do
Exactly i bet you my left nut if you questioned one of these clowns and ask are you locking yourself down ?they would say no i havent been told but we should.
Fuck 2 years on people should be able to gauge their activities.
Yet again no solutions just stamp their feet, i loved the one if gladys were still here this would not of happened ,yeah it would of unless she has a covid sheilded vagina to put nsw in it was always going to happen

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back on the 2nd of this month I wrote,
"Haven't had it and the wife and I are double vaxed and had our booster a couple of days ago, sore arm, and a bit seedy yesterday but otherwise all good. Neabor behind us is (was?) a very dogged anti-vaxer, got the bug about two weeks ago, and is still in hospital... (She's not in ICU, yet.)"

Just found out our anti-vax neighbor died last week in the ICU of covid, she was in her 50s...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
"Haven't had it and the wife and I are double vaxed and had our booster a couple of days ago, sore arm, and a bit seedy yesterday but otherwise all good. Neabor behind us is (was?) a very dogged anti-vaxer, got the bug about two weeks ago, and is still in hospital... (She's not in ICU, yet.)"

Just found out our anti-vax neighbor died last week in the ICU of covid, she was in her 50s...
Sticky that mods

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha no wonder people always on Twitter post so much crap here. The scary thing is people actually believe this rubbish. Anyone is free to hard lockdown themselves and stop telling everyone else what to do
‘very true , I myself have put myself into “lockdown” as I don’t think I would survive getting covid even with the booster shot.

i have only been doing essential shopping and those that i have caught up with it has only been in outdoor environments and it’s people that I’m comfortable knowing that they are not travelling through dozen venues

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
‘very true , I myself have put myself into “lockdown” as I don’t think I would survive getting covid even with the booster shot.

i have only been doing essential shopping and those that i have caught up with it has only been in outdoor environments and it’s people that I’m comfortable knowing that they are not travelling through dozen venues
Great mate and I totally respect that.
If you’re at risk you take extra precautions. I think it’s too easy to blame everyone else these days, especially the government but at the end of the day it’s our health and we need to be taking the most responsibility for it. I hope you stay healthy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Exactly i bet you my left nut if you questioned one of these clowns and ask are you locking yourself down ?they would say no i havent been told but we should.
Yet again no solutions just stamp their feet, i loved the one if gladys were still here this would not of happened ,yeah it would of unless she has a covid sheilded vagina to put nsw in it was always going to happen
100%
Especially when the premier just followed on with the policy old sam toucan announced prior.
It’s always someone else’s fault

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Daily deaths are somehow dismissed as they're old anyway, or they had comorbidoties so thems the breaks, as tho they aren't as valued or important?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What i find interesting is that Chant and Hazzard knew of the high death rate "expected in the coming days" from yesterday.....

So i have to ask.... why are the daily reports 1 day late when the health officer and minister already know the tallies?

They did the same when things were on the positive (better) side of the ledger....

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Update

Copped the rona.

below is how it’s going so far

Day 1 sore throat
Day 2 - aches and pains slight cough - did a rat- negative
Day 2 night - 40 temps shivering uncontrollably
Day 3 - fever still and tired slight cough did a rat- positive
Day 4 - slight fever and tired and cough
Day 4 night I didn’t sleep one bit I feel asleep about 5.50am and woke up 9
Day 5 - slight fever and tired and cough
Day 5 arvo - 4 hour sleep feel like shit
Day 5 went to sleep at 4am not sure why I can’t sleep but fk it’s annoying
Day 6 feeling heaps better slight cough and not as tired. I’m going to miss my covid arvo nana naps
Day 7 - feeling ok still a bit tired cough is worse then previously and I got shortness of breath maybe because I’m did more today
Day 8 - felt ok still tired but cough is worse
Day 9 - same as above cough is fking annoying
Day 10 -
Day 11 -

I’ve thrown up a couple of times as well
Appetite is none existent and I have a weird taste in my mouth

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update

Copped the rona.

below is how it’s going so far

Day 1 sore throat
Day 2 - aches and pains slight cough - did a rat- negative
Day 2 night - 40 temps shivering uncontrollably
Day 3 - fever still and tired slight cough did a rat- positive
Day 4 - slight fever and tired and cough
Day 4 night I didn’t sleep one bit I feel asleep about 5.50am and woke up 9
Day 5 - slight fever and tired and cough
Day 5 arvo - 4 hour sleep feel like shit
Day 5 went to sleep at 4am not sure why I can’t sleep but fk it’s annoying
Day 6 feeling heaps better slight cough and not as tired. I’m going to miss my covid arvo nana naps
Day 7 - feeling ok still a bit tired cough is worse then previously and I got shortness of breath maybe because I’m did more today
Day 8 - felt ok still tired but cough is worse
Day 9 - same as above cough is fking annoying
Day 10 -
Day 11 -

I’ve thrown up a couple of times as well
Appetite is none existent and I have a weird taste in my mouth
Mate, im on day 14 and my throat tickle returned last couple of days.
I think i have long covid.....:disrelieved:

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree about twitface and stamping feet, but though it's a crude way of putting it, Premier Petridish has brought alot of unnecessary problems on with his eagerness to drop health measures initially.
I ask myself how many would be dead, how many in hospital if he never dropped them against health advice as he did.
The sad truth is despite the spin, the NSW government through sheer arrogance has been dragged into making decision which proved to late almost everytime a decisive decision needed to be made since the start of this sheet.
Ruby Princess, the late lockdown after the half assed lockdown after ststing none was required in the first place.
Their late reactive decisions has caused more pain and longer loockdowns, more death than they care to admit.
Petridish is just keeping it rolling like the SloMo

Status
Not open for further replies.