• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I’ve said previously, if the teachers union have their way teachers will never return to school. They’ve come up with every excuse under the sun including that teachers haven’t had time to be vaccinated yet
teachers have been acting like they are the only ones at risk by working and that they are martyrs when they have to work .

every person who has had to work away from home has been at risk (except outdoor workers) and they have not complained or kicked stones like teachers

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Berejiklian was good for one thing.
So whats been done about it, jack shit?
QLD shoulda been cut off from the world

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
teachers have been acting like they are the only ones at risk by working and that they are martyrs when they have to work .

every person who has had to work away from home has been at risk (except outdoor workers) and they have not complained or kicked stones like teachers
My missus is a teacher or primary school deputy principal and I agree she has had fuck loads of time off in the last two years but I think now wants to go back but yeah I reckon they milked it. (She will never admit that) However from her point of view she says there were a lot of parents in the real hectic lockdowns that both worked from home or the mother didn’t work that would still send their kids to school (she was more than happy and did plenty of zoom schooling) as they wanted a break so they could sit at home and watch Netflix and maybe a cheeky wine. Well that’s what they smelt like when they picked them up. I’m not on any side I’m just saying what I’ve heard. This is when she couldn’t get vaxxed yet days and felt annoyed that other government departments are working from home. I get both sides but from experience never give a teacher shit about how many holidays they get not worth sleeping in the other room..

Last edited:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My missus is a teacher or primary school deputy principal and I agree she has had fuck loads of time off in the last two years but I think now wants to go back but yeah I reckon they milked it. (She will never admit that) However from her point of view she says there were a lot of parents in the real hectic lockdowns that both worked from home or the mother didn’t work that would still send their kids to school (she was more than happy and did plenty of zoom schooling) as they wanted a break so they could sit at home and watch Netflix and maybe a cheeky wine. Well that’s what they smelt like when they picked them up. I’m not on any side I’m just saying what I’ve heard. This is when she couldn’t get vaxxed yet days and felt annoyed that other government departments are working from home. I get both sides but from experience never give a teacher shit about how many holidays they get not worth sleeping in the other room..
Haha Yeh I have a few teacher friends and yes that holiday point never being it up

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is exactly the same story with my mrs. Hit the nail on the head

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This is exactly the same story with my mrs. Hit the nail on the head
Yeah my missus more than wants to get back to teaching face to face and understands that’s her job if there is not pandemic to do face to face and actually they are all now anyway (well on a six week holiday but let’s not bring that up) but she was happy to do zoom teaching when there was a pandemic (or when it was a new unknown) but her school made her come in and she felt a lot of the parents just were using her as a baby sitter if that’s the right words. Especially when she would learn they were both working from home themselves. She also worked in a school that had quite a lot of quite wealthy families and she knew the mother didn’t work but didn’t want to pull her weight in the real bad lockdowns and rather send her kids in and go get Botox. This was also the days when she couldn’t get vaxxed yet and people thought if they took precautions like not going into work if not necessary you probably could avoid it.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few from nsw health twitter for a laugh

Perrottet killed 36 people in 24 hours. He just beat Martin Bryant's record for killings in a single day.

letting kids back to school on day one and not follow other states to push back return to school otherwise kids going get sick. This letting it rip needs stop and lockdown hard now

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So, @bricktamland - which part is funny to you - my friend having a brain injury or that the likes of you wouldn’t do a better job if you were in the chair?

B9A72B48-7FB9-4282-BAA8-DD831E35D962.jpeg

I mean, yeah, with your high quality accurate information, superior knowledge of the links between Pfizer and Reuters and Trump’s victory, we have great faith in you to lead :tearsofjoy:.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Perrottet killed 36 people in 24 hours. He just beat Martin Bryant's record for killings in a single day.

letting kids back to school on day one and not follow other states to push back return to school otherwise kids going get sick. This letting it rip needs stop and lockdown hard now
What absolute idiots. I wish i had twitter to ask the person how he wants to enforce the next lockdown? Or how he is going to force me not to drop my son at school.

These people have their head up their asses.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What absolute idiots. I wish i had twitter to ask the person how he wants to enforce the next lockdown? Or how he is going to force me not to drop my son at school.

These people have their head up their asses.
I did have an account once lol but rose mcgowan and clemintine ford didnt like my response nor did twitter. So my twitter life only lasted a brief period of time, just have a look a nsw health these days for a giggle

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with this
My wife worked at home full time during lockdowns aswell as schooling a 6 year old
Then a 2 year old charging around too
Pick work up from the school once a week only to see parents we know are on centrelink and neither parent works but sending kids to school
Made her soooo cranky

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Hahaha no wonder people always on Twitter post so much crap here. The scary thing is people actually believe this rubbish. Anyone is free to hard lockdown themselves and stop telling everyone else what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.