Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Id be interested in how much of an effort has been made..not just by Gates but developed nations as whole.. I mean developed nati themselves weren’t keen on ’sharing’.
I’d need to dig a bit deeper on some of that stuff and any reasons why. It certainly is a sad state of affairs if EVERYTHING becomes about money.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The chief health officer in South Africa said the symptoms are very mild and less than a common flu. It’s good we are being careful whilst waiting for conclusive information but some of the drama queens might not get the drama they want from the 13th new variant, maybe the 14th

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The chief health officer in South Africa said the symptoms are very mild and less than a common flu. It’s good we are being careful whilst waiting for conclusive information but some of the drama queens might not get the drama they want from the 13th new variant, maybe the 14th
Id much rather try to book a holiday , its been a pain in the arse as it is,now this shit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how much dust Anna’s dedicated quarantine facility at Wellcamp will collect in the not too distant future - unless the Wagners (smart operators) turn it into an airport motel? (Not even sure it’s at the airport).

It could up end the same as Sydney’s desalination plant which did nothing and cost $500k a year to ‘keep open’ and millions more for upgrades when it was temporarily needed again in 2019. I’m all for building stuff that gets used but less so white elephants.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
NSW Deputy Premier Paul Toole has made the bold promise that NSW will have “no lockdown” and “no hotel quarantine” despite growing Omicron fears.

Appearing on Sunrise this morning, Mr Toole urged against further “knee jerk reactions” when it came to Covid.

“We are really a world leader when it comes to the community coming forward to get vaccinated but I want to make it clear that we should not be doing any knee-jerk reactions or looking at blanket bans because we have done the right thing and it’s been a tough couple of years … and we want to see people now enjoying Christmas.
Thats good enough for me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No Australians want any more drama out of C19. We all want it over with asap.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So it's not the apocalypse?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wonder how much dust Anna’s dedicated quarantine facility at Wellcamp will collect in the not too distant future - unless the Wagners (smart operators) turn it into an airport motel? (Not even sure it’s at the airport).

It could up end the same as Sydney’s desalination plant which did nothing and cost $500k a year to ‘keep open’ and millions more for upgrades when it was temporarily needed again in 2019. I’m all for building stuff that gets used but less so white elephants.
Hey come on mate at least they’ll be prepared for the next once in a hundred year pandemic although the decor might be a bit out of date. A quick duck down to Spotlight in Dalby or whatever will fix that haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good thing this is looking to be a much weaker strain as a 5th case has been recorded in NSW. A woman came back, went to as many places as possible, then tested positive.

She went to the following venues:

● Coles, Top Ryde Shopping Centre: Friday, November 26, 9.30am to 10.45am

● Target Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 10.45am to 11am

● H&M Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 11am to 11.15am

● The Athlete’s Foot, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 11.15am to 11.30am

● JD Sports, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 11.15am to 12pm

● Rebel Sports, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 12pm to 12.45pm

● IGA, North Wyong: Friday November 26, 6.15pm to 7pm

● Pizza Hut, Wyong: Friday November 26, 7pm to 7.15pm

● KFC North, Wyong: Friday November 26, 7.15pm to 7.30pm

● Woolworths, Wadalba: Friday November 26, 7.30pm to 8.15pm

● Aldi, Toukley: Saturday November 27, 4.45pm to 5.45pm

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good thing this is looking to be a much weaker strain as a 5th case has been recorded in NSW. A woman came back, went to as many places as possible, then tested positive.

She went to the following venues:

● Coles, Top Ryde Shopping Centre: Friday, November 26, 9.30am to 10.45am

● Target Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 10.45am to 11am

● H&M Parramatta, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 11am to 11.15am

● The Athlete’s Foot, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 11.15am to 11.30am

● JD Sports, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 11.15am to 12pm

● Rebel Sports, Westfield Parramatta: Friday November 26, 12pm to 12.45pm

● IGA, North Wyong: Friday November 26, 6.15pm to 7pm

● Pizza Hut, Wyong: Friday November 26, 7pm to 7.15pm

● KFC North, Wyong: Friday November 26, 7.15pm to 7.30pm

● Woolworths, Wadalba: Friday November 26, 7.30pm to 8.15pm

● Aldi, Toukley: Saturday November 27, 4.45pm to 5.45pm
Do you guys have any quarantine rules atm?

Was it a return OS traveller?

Anyone know if every returning OS traveller is supposed to be double vaxxed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.