Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
No I dont think we'll go back to 2019.
I knew when I decided to get vaxxed that there was a high probability that there would be boosters just like flu shots every year (who wouldnt have considered that?)
I care because at some stage I would like to visit family interstate.
Its not yearly boosters its every 6 months and good luck with ypur travel plans but you are labouring under a misapprehension if ypu think that state borders opening up are dependent on vax rates

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw it started with just the old people need to get vaccinated, then all the adults, then teenagers, soon it will children, the way things are going they might find out that unborn babies can get it and finally that sperm get covid so you need to jab your balls as well ffs

and they didn't just find out right now that it wears out after 6 months, they knew in 2020 before it came out that they would need booster shots, incredible foresight tbh especially because it is meant to be an entirely new vaccine and i don't think they even had 6 months to study it

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
btw it started with just the old people need to get vaccinated, then all the adults, then teenagers, soon it will children, the way things are going they might find out that unborn babies can get it and finally that sperm get covid so you need to jab your balls as well ffs

and they didn't just find out right now that it wears out after 6 months, they knew in 2020 before it came out that they would need booster shots, incredible foresight tbh especially because it is meant to be an entirely new vaccine and i don't think they even had 6 months to study it
Given that covid can be transmitted to animals, its not out of the question that pets will have to get vaxed-out too.

A leopard at the San Diego zoo caught covid in July. Was quarantined.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i personally guarantee it’s not common knowledge that when they count vaccinated deaths they had to be vaccinated for 2 weeks
Why wouldn't it when vaccines take time to work it is common knowledge mate and if you don't think it is ,it's not really that hard to figure it out

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it when vaccines take time to work it is common knowledge mate and if you don't think it is ,it's not really that hard to figure it out
well it is hard to figure out since i usually figure things out and didn't

who knew this was the case? that when they announce deaths that it is only vaccinated when 2 weeks after the 2nd dose?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well it is hard to figure out since i usually figure things out and didn't

who knew this was the case? that when they announce deaths that it is only vaccinated when 2 weeks after the 2nd dose?
so did you think the flu shot worked straight away ?

why Would this vaccine be different

now it’s just pure trolling as even the dinosaurs know this is the case

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so did you think the flu shot worked straight away ?

why Would this vaccine be different

now it’s just pure trolling as even the dinosaurs know this is the case
im not talking about it working, im talking about the vaccination status

like if someone got the 2nd shot on 24th august and died tonight, tomorrow they said in the press conference that they were unvaccinated, this is news to me and how could i possibly figure that out?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
like if i got injected with aids and it takes a day to take effect, im not waiting for the next day to think that i got injected with aids

CalvinGordon

Waterboy
Reaction score
It is still going to take some time before all of this goes away. That is what i can see based on the rising number of cases all over the world. That is going to be a problem and i think we might even be able to live with it as if it is not a big deal anymore. Most pandemics just goes away at this point for this time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just layer your clothing, no need for a bag ...four pairs of undies will give you 16 days wear ( the 4x4 rule), 8 pairs of socks the same, T shirts can get you more than a couple of days if you don't dribble and sleep naked.....
Rule of 3 works well.
One - is dirty.
Two - wearing atm.
Three - clean.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its not yearly boosters its every 6 months and good luck with ypur travel plans but you are labouring under a misapprehension if ypu think that state borders opening up are dependent on vax rates
Flu shots are yearly.
We dont know what/if strains will appear in the future or whether they will be more deadly or less severe.
Dont know if we will 'need' 10 jabs for the next 5 years, no-one does, not the government, scientist or citizens on the internet.
Thats why I said consider before I made a choice.

In regards to borders opening or not opening up after so called vax rate has been met, no-one knows.
The situation is dynamic.
Every step along the way has been dynamic.
Living in QLD, I look at the Premiers track record when it comes to dealing with covid in the community and border closures. We all know her track record.

I dont care what Schomo or the Premiers say. They are full of shit. Its their actions that I care about. They are the only facts I have and the daily numbers (to which I give a buffer)

I made a decision to play along till xmas (because I knew months ago once delta got out in the community they wouldnt be able to control or eradicate it and the fed government would take till then to get everyone that wanted to get vaxxed vaxxed and those that dont dont).

After that, different story.
I miss my family and Ill probably be fed up by then.

Cross that bridge when we get there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man I just want a proper hair cut, I’m close to pulling out the garden whipper snipper
I miss going to the barber and chatting shit while they cut 2mm of hair off every week :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Flu shots are yearly.
We dont know what/if strains will appear in the future or whether they will be more deadly or less severe.
Dont know if we will 'need' 10 jabs for the next 5 years, no-one does, not the government, scientist or citizens on the internet.
Thats why I said consider before I made a choice.

In regards to borders opening or not opening up after so called vax rate has been met, no-one knows.
The situation is dynamic.
Every step along the way has been dynamic.
Living in QLD, I look at the Premiers track record when it comes to dealing with covid in the community and border closures. We all know her track record.

I dont care what Schomo or the Premiers say. They are full of shit. Its their actions that I care about. They are the only facts I have and the daily numbers (to which I give a buffer)

I made a decision to play along till xmas (because I knew months ago once delta got out in the community they wouldnt be able to control or eradicate it and the fed government would take till then to get everyone that wanted to get vaxxed vaxxed and those that dont dont).

After that, different story.
I miss my family and Ill probably be fed up by then.

Cross that bridge when we get there.
That's all it comes down to in the end. Virus spreads across the world. Vaccines is developed. We get the vaccine. If a booster is needed, we get the booster.

But there will always be a rise of opposition. There will always be those who have no medical education, no understanding of virology or epidemeology, but they'll believe that they know more than all the experts. Or worse, they'll believe that they uncovered some secret conspiracy.

Unfortunately, that's how it generally works. If you don't like something then you're less likely to believe those who are supporting it. You're more likely to ignore the facts and instead believe that the government is making life difficult for everyone just because they want to control us all.

That's why you have people like Rod posting absolute rubbish and saying that they know more than the experts. Because they don't like what they're told so they make up crap that will make them feel safe and in-charge.

It's really rather sad to think that we have reached a point where people would rather believe their own illeducated minds than believe the experts, because the ignorant bliss is so much better than the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.