Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Travel ban is till December 17 international I wonder if march 2022 is realistic time it will open up?
What's % of Australia is vaccinated now?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
you are talking about someone else and i would like an apology within 3 working days, i have always maintained that covid is real, the difference is i think it is created intentionally by the vaccine makers so they can sell the vaccine and make a trillion dollars

here all the studies, and i haven't even touched on all the prevention studies on healthcare workers, show that ivermectin helps against covid, the study that the grim reaper brought up to refute me was nothing and he admits it is nothing but the media use its conclusion and act like it is a real conclusion
Apologies haha ….. there’s so many crazy posters here ….. it all blends in together
Read somewhere that the Covid vac increases penis size in men and boobs in women …. Hopefully that gets peer reviewed shortly

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
S.M.H.
One in 10 cases admitted to hospital
More than one in 10 people in the state who test positive to COVID-19 now end up in hospital, and authorities warn the figure will rise due to recent high case numbers and the lag between infection and hospitalisation. Premier Gladys Berejiklian again warned yesterday that case numbers would reach a peak in the next week or two, followed by a peak in hospitalisations and ICU admissions in October. Photo: Kate Geraghty

The Premier conceded that the state’s hospitals would be stretched and said the government would release the modelling underpinning these predictions later this week. With a high number of the new Delta cases being children and three aged under 11 currently in ICU, health experts say the best way to protect young children is to vaccinate as many adults as possible, while modelling shows achieving herd immunity will require teens to get vaccinated.

Forty per cent of the state’s eligible population is now fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and the target of 70 per cent double-dosed is on track to be met in mid-October, although it could come sooner thanks to the arrival of extra Pfizer doses from Britain last night. About 450,000 doses have arrived in the country so far out of a total of 4 million.

Cases: NSW recorded 1485 local cases from 115,495 tests and three deaths, taking the outbreak’s toll to 126. There are 1030 patients in hospital, including 175 in ICU and 72 on ventilation. Victoria recorded 183 cases, 91 per cent of which are aged under 50, and there are 89 patients in hospital there. The ACT recorded 15 cases, while Queensland had one and New Zealand had 20.

But yes let’s end the lockdown …. Seems like madness at this point

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What sort of masks are you all running? I have bought all sorts of masks from AliExpress, Bunnings, Kogan, chemist. I have different masks to go with my dress and risk profile for the day.

Today I might go with a three layer black
What dress are you wearing today ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Figure from the Guardian fairly close (i assume the one you quoted is being updated more often):

30.45% fully vaccinated
37.94% 16+ fully vaccinated
34/38 ranked in OECD
I'd say so. I believe it's also based on 16+ as that's the government target

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They have the official stats here updated daily. Don't have today's up yet but from yesterday it shows:

Australia
First dose 62.7%
Double dose 38.2%

NSW
First dose 73.5%
Double dose 40.8%

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Travel ban is till December 17 international I wonder if march 2022 is realistic time it will open up?
Definitely. That travel ban is likely to be bought forward for NSW if current vaccination rates continue as we are due to hit the 80% goal in November

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say so. I believe it's also based on 16+ as that's the government target
So 73. Something of eligible nsw had its first jab I know a lot are trying to get Pfizer, the mrs and 2 kids getting first jab next week as is a bunch of people we know thats at least 15 ,nsw will crack 85% no risk in the next 4 weeks

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Couldn’t this also be misleading ?

Say we entertain the theory that the vaccine is killing people, this sort of reporting could be covering that up ?

Askitn for a friend, I’m not a conspiracy theorist
Your friend sounds like a halfwit haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think i read somewhere recently Qantas has announced it will recommence flying to certain overseas locations, the day after this ban extension.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They have the official stats here updated daily. Don't have today's up yet but from yesterday it shows:

Australia
First dose 62.7%
Double dose 38.2%

NSW
First dose 73.5%
Double dose 40.8%

Hmmm..... So, perhaps Gladys & Scomo have concocted this whole current situation to score more vaccines and then get everyone to get jabbed, open the borders and then pressure everyone else to do the same, and claiming it as a big win?

To the tinfoil isle! (if it hasn't already sold out due to the shelf stackers all being in isolation)

1630900693011.png

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bring it on mate. I booked some stuff on the weekend. Just a tip, look at the baggage price before you book. Qantas wanted $300 per bag
Far out, lucky I only travel with my little black backpack carry-on

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm..... So, perhaps Gladys & Scomo have concocted this whole current situation to score more vaccines and then get everyone to get jabbed, open the borders and then pressure everyone else to do the same, and claiming it as a big win?

To the tinfoil isle! (if it hasn't already sold out due to the shelf stackers all being in isolation)

View attachment 29754
Too far fetched mate.

1. That CT implies that Morrison does work, remember he doesn't hold a hose.

2. It also implies that should he actually hold a hose, he'd be competent to point it in the right direction.

Too far fetched to be believable.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So 73. Something of eligible nsw had its first jab I know a lot are trying to get Pfizer, the mrs and 2 kids getting first jab next week as is a bunch of people we know thats at least 15 ,nsw will crack 85% no risk in the next 4 weeks
Based on current rate we should be at 80% in 4 - 8 weeks. So by November we should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.