• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
thats one expert, if you like i can produce an expert that you have to listen to
Sure. If you can provide an expert backed up by peer reviewed research. Also, that's not one expert. That's the Indian medical officials. A team of officials who base their advice on the latest peer reviewed research.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
was this indian expert backed up by peer reviewed research?
Yes. Sorry, added it late but forgot to mention that it's not just one expert. It's a team of India's top medical officials who base their information on the latest peer reviewed medical research.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention that all evidence, research reference, and justification were provided in the link I shared.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Look. I've been a bit too vague so I'll try to explain it another way.

There's a reason I keep saying to focus on the conclusions. To focus on what the experts are saying.

Say you have 100 people who go to war. 50 of them are wearing helmets. 50 of the aren't.

10 of the people without helmets died. 5 of the people with helmets died. Now answer the following questions:

1) does this mean that helmets reduce death by 50%?

2) does this mean that helmets reduce death by any percentage?
1) maybe

2) maybe

but the conclusions that the experts would have made in this case is that there is no evidence that helmets reduce deaths, then the army generals read this and use it to justify sending in all the men without helmets

the clock is ticking, people are dying and getting sick, if indeed ivermectin greatly reduces transmission like the front line studies showed and it is the reason that india destroyed covid without the vaccine then it should be urgent and resolved very quickly, like tonight get some 100 brave volunteers who have been taking ivermectin and who swear by it, tell them to do whatever it is they think will prevent them getting covid for however long they need to, put them in a room and maybe even orgy with some confirmed covid cases and put the orgy on youtube then see how many get covid

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes. Sorry, added it late but forgot to mention that it's not just one expert. It's a team of India's top medical officials who base their information on the latest peer reviewed medical research.
the latest peer reviewed medical research that i think is deliberately too small to find a conclusion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1) maybe

2) maybe

but the conclusions that the experts would have made in this case is that there is no evidence that helmets reduce deaths, then the army generals read this and use it to justify sending in all the men without helmets

the clock is ticking, people are dying and getting sick, if indeed ivermectin greatly reduces transmission like the front line studies showed and it is the reason that india destroyed covid without the vaccine then it should be urgent and resolved very quickly, like tonight get some 100 brave volunteers who have been taking ivermectin and who swear by it, tell them to do whatever it is they think will prevent them getting covid for however long they need to, put them in a room and maybe even orgy with some confirmed covid cases and put the orgy on youtube then see how many get covid
Your answers to 1 and 2 are all you need. Maybe. That's all the researchers are saying. "there's insufficient evidence". Aka, maybe.

As I said earlier. The key problem is if it will have a negative effect. Will it? Maybe. We don't know.

But what if it does? It could interfere with vaccination leading to even more deaths. It could lead to people having adverse reactions that leads to more deaths.

So the result is that we could give people Ivermectin and maybe it'll help, or maybe it'll kill them. Until we know, we can't do it.

That's why there's ongoing trials. So we know.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the latest peer reviewed medical research that i think is deliberately too small to find a conclusion
Yes. Exactly. Arsenic may also cure covid but we're not going to give millions of people arsenic in hopes it may work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll put it another way. If Ivermectin turns out to be effective, how much is effective?

What's the side effects if you use too much or have an adverse reaction?

"The side effects of ivermectin overdose can include:

• Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
  • Confusion, hallucinations, seizures, coma and death"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Your answers to 1 and 2 are all you need. Maybe. That's all the researchers are saying. "there's insufficient evidence". Aka, maybe.

As I said earlier. The key problem is if it will have a negative effect. Will it? Maybe. We don't know.

But what if it does? It could interfere with vaccination leading to even more deaths. It could lead to people having adverse reactions that leads to more deaths.

So the result is that we could give people Ivermectin and maybe it'll help, or maybe it'll kill them. Until we know, we can't do it.

That's why there's ongoing trials. So we know.
ok ongoing trials.....

6 months later, "we have found insufficient evidence because unfortunately our trials were also only with 20 people, we need ongoing trials...."

2024: once again we need more time to know everything about ivermectin, in the meantime here is your 9th and 10th booster shot that we don't know what the longterm effects are

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ok ongoing trials.....

6 months later, "we have found insufficient evidence because unfortunately our trials were also only with 20 people, we need ongoing trials...."

2024: once again we need more time to know everything about ivermectin, in the meantime here is your 9th and 10th booster shot that we don't know what the longterm effects are
That's not how the scientific process works.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes. Exactly. Arsenic may also cure covid but we're not going to give millions of people arsenic in hopes it may work.
put 10 young people who took ivermectin in a room with covid patients, see if they get covid and then pay them $5,000 each

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we could find out by next sunday if ivermectin works to prevent covid, you don't need any comparisons, just get some unvaccinated people on ivermectin, confident that they won't get covid, do some activity that would guarantee them to get covid in a normal situation

this is the Rodzilla clinical trial

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
put 10 young people who took ivermectin in a room with covid patients, see if they get covid and then pay them $5,000 each
That won't give you an answer. Small sample size means there's way too many unaccountable variables.

Are they the same age? Do they have the same medical conditions? Same background? Same diet?

And that's all ignoring the fact that it would be completely ethically wrong. And illegal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes it is, this world emergency has been going on for 18 months, ivermectin has been unresolved for over a year, vaccines have been urged along
No. Your suggestion was that they would deliberately delay conclusions for whatever reason. That's not how the scientific method works.

Also, vaccines are a known quantity. We know how vaccination works and have known for a long, long time. We can't say the same for unproven medication.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No. Your suggestion was that they would deliberately delay conclusions for whatever reason. That's not how the scientific method works.

Also, vaccines are a known quantity. We know how vaccination works and have known for a long, long time. We can't say the same for unproven medication.
yes i think they have delayed conclusions, its pretty clear to see, somebody was about to provide a positive conclusion but it was simply accused and then killed off

is the decision to not peer review something peer reviewed?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never debate a on conspiracy theorist. Everything will always lead back to the most illogical conclusion.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey Rodzilla , obviously this is your latest crusade … weeks back you were saying Covid is nonsense or something
Now you are saying that ivermectin… is the cure for the disease that doesn’t really exist ?

honestly don’t pay much attention to your posts about what is and isn’t so apologies if my quote was not accurate … ironic though

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hey Rodzilla , obviously this is your latest crusade … weeks back you were saying Covid is nonsense or something
Now you are saying that ivermectin… is the cure for the disease that doesn’t really exist ?

honestly don’t pay much attention to your posts about what is and isn’t so apologies if my quote was not accurate … ironic though
you are talking about someone else and i would like an apology within 3 working days, i have always maintained that covid is real, the difference is i think it is created intentionally by the vaccine makers so they can sell the vaccine and make a trillion dollars

here all the studies, and i haven't even touched on all the prevention studies on healthcare workers, show that ivermectin helps against covid, the study that the grim reaper brought up to refute me was nothing and he admits it is nothing but the media use its conclusion and act like it is a real conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.