• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do fear for children under 12 if they aren't vaxxed and now Govts giving the false illusion of "once you get vaxxed it's gonna be life back to normal". It won't be :(
Exactly. I have already had discussions over messenger with a few friends who are thinking "You beauty once vaccination done ( double dose) free to do whatever they like". I am thinking that the freedoms that will be extended will not be as massive as they are thinking. I reckon it will be baby steps first because if it is not done in a measured way, we will find ourselves in a position similar to other countries and then people will be complaining about that. One of those damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he claims that he is feeling better after using ivermectin among other things
Lol...won't put the COVID vaccine in his body but will use ivermectin that is used to treat people some parasitic worms, (and there are on the skin formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol...won't put the COVID vaccine in his body but will use ivermectin that is used to treat people some parasitic worms, (and there are on the skin formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
its not plucked out of thin air, there is a reason it is the talking point right now

im reading the testimonials and im now increasingly convinced that it is not a quack

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i have a feeling people love the lockdown and being on the dole so they are playing along with the government story

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. I have already had discussions over messenger with a few friends who are thinking "You beauty once vaccination done ( double dose) free to do whatever they like". I am thinking that the freedoms that will be extended will not be as massive as they are thinking. I reckon it will be baby steps first because if it is not done in a measured way, we will find ourselves in a position similar to other countries and then people will be complaining about that. One of those damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.
Yes DL.
Fair enough if it needs to happen but a momentous decision, like opening borders and allowing in C19, to an otherwise C19 free area, should not be taken unless all citizens know exactly what best and worst case scenarios are known.

Have the States been given assurances about providing emergency hospital facilities. Is it funded. Do we have the tents, oxygen, staff if we do get those worse case 10k-40k infections in the Doherty reporting.

I've said I'd like to know full details on children under 12 health outcomes as well. Schools will still close.

We never seem to have well thought out public policies. They go wrong, or some factor they didn't think of, arises, and its oops that went well (not).

The messaging has been horrendous.
We need to know these details.
We need leadership to get a united front on this.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
march 13th headline talking about ivermectin (the czechs approved that drug for use on mar 9th)
Corona miracle drug? Shattered Czech Republic swears by controversial drug – only approved for dogs

its interesting to see what has happened in that country since, 50% vaccination rate btw, perhaps ivermectin is the way to go?

of course pfizer boy and the grim reaper are not going to agree for various reasons

View attachment 29566
Nice spin. Alas you failed to note that Czechia did not ‘approve’ Ivermectin - they simply said it would not be illegal for doctors to prescribe it at their own discretion, aka ‘Off Label’ availability given the country had a 10% infection rate and 30k deaths. And that ruling was by their third Health Minister in two months, the first two resigned when they would not support any off-label availability sighting insufficient evidence of efficacy.

I assume you have data that shows how many Czechs have taken Ivermectin without severe repercussions and how that directly correlates to a drop in deaths and infections? Yeah - didn’t think so :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
its not plucked out of thin air, there is a reason it is the talking point right now

im reading the testimonials and im now increasingly convinced that it is not a quack
Go for it. While you’re at it, change your avatar:
2649041D-B9BD-4D02-A9DD-9028AD078C88.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nice spin. Alas you failed to note that Czechia did not ‘approve’ Ivermectin - they simply said it would not be illegal for doctors to prescribe it at their own discretion, aka ‘Off Label’ availability given the country had a 10% infection rate and 30k deaths. And that ruling was by their third Health Minister in two months, the first two resigned when they would not support any off-label availability sighting insufficient evidence of efficacy.

I assume you have data that shows how many Czechs have taken Ivermectin without severe repercussions and how that directly correlates to a drop in deaths and infections? Yeah - didn’t think so :-).
well something has dropped off their deaths and infections, its either 50% vaccination rate, warmer weather, praying to god (but they are one of the most atheist countries in the world), social distancing or ivermectin

i assume you have the data that shows how many czechs have had severe repercussions after taking ivermectin?

"there is insufficient evidence that ivermectin works to stop covid"

"well then get some evidence..."

"no"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"sydney patient overdosed on ivermectin and all the other drugs that claim to cure covid, if you read online that something cures covid then this man took it and is in hospital because of it"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sydney Covid patient in Westmead hospital after overdosing on ivermectin and other online ‘cures’

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
dogluva is definitely one of the people that secretly loves lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.