Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell them you hate needles & not to do the 3, 2, 1 countdown.
I did ,talking to them they said its done is says bullshit lol I didn't look and didn't believe they done it. The dr said now I can have 1 whiskey 1 beer for being a good boy, I asked him previous if I could . 15 minutes wait then I get my reward

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Great. Then you don't have to ask me about it.
You avoided answering a simple question so I guess yes, it WAS just as biased as the four corners piece about Trump, Murdoch & Fox that the ABC are getting hammered about

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I did ,talking to them they said its done is says bullshit lol I didn't look and didn't believe they done it. The dr said now I can have 1 whiskey 1 beer for being a good boy, I asked him previous if I could . 15 minutes wait then I get my reward
How’s the 5G Southy? :-).

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You avoided answering a simple question so I guess yes, it WAS just as biased as the four corners piece about Trump, Murdoch & Fox that the ABC are getting hammered about
If I answered it, you wouldn't believe me.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw Anastasia yesterday smugly gloating about all of the liberties Queenslanders get to enjoy while we're all caged up.

It's one thing to boast about your low numbers but to rub it into Sydneysiders is sickening. The Political grandstanding by these fuckwits drives me crazy.
She's a power tripping mole. Comes across as a real bitch to me.

I agree, the political grandstanding during these times is ridiculous, and comes across as though the country isn't united when right now we need to be. Politicians do my fucking head in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First the Muppets said get tested even if you haven't got symptoms now they are saying only get tested if you have symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.