Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What were they doing playing with germ warfare?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I was alluding to. For bigger events or businesses that have liquor licenses and proper security they'll definitely make sure the protocols are being followed and they only let in the double vaxed. For smaller businesses that aren't monitored and are desperate for business after being closed for ages, they might not be as stringent. That's where I think the issues will arise.

I also feel sorry for the people that will have to turn people away because they aren't double vaxed and the abuse they'll cop from those people for doing their job by not letting them in. Short term it will create more division.
Definitely. I’ve said that too. Imagine a young teenage waitress having to tell angry men they can’t come in. There will definitely be some dramas. I’ll be very surprised if the 12 “hot spot” LGAs are included initially though. That definitely wouldn’t work at the moment and would be abused

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my first Pfizer jab today and I don't regret it, this isn't about me, protect your loved ones.
Good on you. I’m double dosed and feel a little off.. it’s not great to put this stuff in your system but the full blown virus might be a lot worse, if not for you then your loved ones

there is a poll in this thread 28% say they plan to get vaccinated. What are they waiting for? They picking their noses?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good on you. I’m double dosed and feel a little off.. it’s not great to put this stuff in your system but the full blown virus might be a lot worse, if not for you then your loved ones

there is a poll in this thread 28% say they plan to get vaccinated. What are they waiting for? They picking their noses?
I booked last Thursday and the earliest I could get in was tomorrow. I booked for Thursday so I could go in the morning. So that's a week wait there..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do agree with that but it’s really about token incentivising at the moment more than anything. At least young people are now eligible & can get it moving. I can only presume the initial freedoms will involve places like hairdressers, beauty, outdoor restaurants & then licensed premises etc where ID can be checked easily. Of course there will be people who cheat the system, especially in certain areas
Hell they are cheating it now when we do have lockdown,imagine when they get a sniff of freedom they'll take the proverbial mile.Then we will have all the whingeing and whining about policing the eased restrictions ..

We can't stay in lock down forever, but things will have to be opened up sensibly and the public need to accept what those easings are and when they occur.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Truckies going on strike. Stock up on food
So they are going to stop millions of parents from feeding their children because they (who wouldnt be able to spell immunology or virology) think they are medical experts.

If they do it. Should be arrested and face jail time. Have their driver's licence revoked and not work in the industry again.

Selfish c**ts.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woolworths out of Jack Daniels cans, society self destructing over its own ignorance, KGB running the state, the world has never been so shit.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So they are going to stop millions of parents from feeding their children because they (who wouldnt be able to spell immunology or virology) think they are medical experts.

If they do it. Should be arrested and face jail time. Have their driver's licence revoked and not work in the industry again.

Selfish c**ts.
Pretty sure they would be striking over workplace pay and conditions. Nothing medical related

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I get the flu shot every year, because when I get sick with the flu I die, I can't train and lose my gains. So I get the flu shoot to avoid getting sick, I see this as the same except, this is life or death situation I'm trying to avoid.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will admit, I have been hesitant about getting vaccinated but I am booked in for the 31st of this month.

My question is, I'm not sure what vaccine I am going to be given as both are going to be available but won't know until I turn up. I'm almost 40 with no underlying conditions and from reports Pfizer is recommended for 39 and under but has anyone here in that age bracket had the AstraZeneca?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I wonder if Gladys Berejiklian would be impressed if she announced and reported our Vaccine rate numbers from our Poll.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will admit, I have been hesitant about getting vaccinated but I am booked in for the 31st of this month.

My question is, I'm not sure what vaccine I am going to be given as both are going to be available but won't know until I turn up. I'm almost 40 with no underlying conditions and from reports Pfizer is recommended for 39 and under but has anyone here in that age bracket had the AstraZeneca?
Honestly man, I was the same, but now that I have it, I'm glad that I got it. There is a bit of relief that came off my shoulder that I didn't know was there.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I going tomorrow 230pm ,shitting myself due to having a massive fear of needless and anxiety but shit happens
You don’t listen to people that say it because I didn’t but just chat to the nurse about whatever tell her you are a bit anxious or whatever you’re comfortable with telling her she will have it in and out before you realise. They love doing that little trick. I was a bit worried about the reaction 15 minute wait but just get one of the free bottles of water and look something up on your phone and in a few days you will be telling people the same.. Also it’s a good excuse that night to order a beef Laksa and watch a movie in bed.. I did have a beer as well but that’s up to you.. But Laksa is mandatory.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I'm 38 and had the Pfizer on Saturday. Had a sore arm for two days and was fine then yesterday had a cough and minor fever but was fine again last night and today.

My mate is the same age and had the AZ and was sore and sick for a few days and didn't get much sleep but was fine after that..

But from what I've heard from others who have had both, the symptoms vary from person to person. Either way, there's nothing to worry too much about and if you do have symptoms, they're not too severe or long lasting.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don’t listen to people that say it because I didn’t but just chat to the nurse about whatever tell her you are a bit anxious or whatever you’re comfortable with telling her she will have it in and out before you realise. They love doing that little trick. I was a bit worried about the reaction 15 minute wait but just get one of the free bottles of water and look something up on your phone and in a few days you will be telling people the same.. Also it’s a good excuse that night to order a beef Laksa and watch a movie in bed.. I did have a beer as well but that’s up to you.. But Laksa is mandatory.
Aye it should be good just I get massive panic attacks when I know I'm going to get a needle, most times I get a shot I end up unconscious on the surgery floor ,I work myself up to much lol. I thought this one though though I got vallium from the doc last week just for this, my biggest problem is getting is just shutting my brain down for the next 24hrs , I know it's all in my head just can't tell my fucking retarded brain that .

Status
Not open for further replies.