Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
some people are sheep assholes some are just sheep

for example people who do whatever the government/media says and don't question anything are sheep (people who believe jfk was shot by one guy, believe iraq was developing wmd, believe y2k, believe that reality shows are real etc)

then the sheep assholes are the ones who are sheep and then argue their case strongly and don't concede anything, like you dinkum dog, birddog, green machine or whatever his name is, bazildog, dogna88 and the croydon dog
Don't be so harsh on yourself. I don't think you're a sheep asshole.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't be so harsh on yourself. I don't think you're a sheep asshole.
i could be the opposite of the sheep asshole, whatever that is, like conspiracy asshole but i don't think so

im usually correct, for example when i thought barba was a piece of shit and had to withstand personal bullying attacks for years from the rest of the kennel, i even predicted that he would fake an injury against parramatta and then in that game he hobbled off with nothing happening to him

as a 13 year old kid i predicted that schumacher had a problem in his car and would try to take out villeneuve a lap before it happened and announced it to the people in the room watching it, but also things like i know fox sports is desperate to promote graham arnold the soccer coach, its a conspiracy, so during anzac day they had the trumpet playing etc, i predicted to everyone that they would cut away to graham arnold first, and yes they cut away to graham arnold looking sad and serious 5 seconds later

i know things that other people don't because my brain activity is high and theirs is not high

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

for example people who do whatever the government/media says and don't question anything are sheep (people who believe jfk was shot by one guy, believe iraq was developing wmd, believe y2k, believe that reality shows are real etc)

then the sheep assholes are the ones who are sheep and then argue their case strongly and don't concede anything, like you dinkum dog, birddog, green machine or whatever his name is, bazildog, dogna88 and the croydon dog
Arseholes shit on everything...

Last edited:

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i could be the opposite of the sheep asshole, whatever that is, like conspiracy asshole but i don't think so

im usually correct, for example when i thought barba was a piece of shit and had to withstand personal bullying attacks for years from the rest of the kennel, i even predicted that he would fake an injury against parramatta and then in that game he hobbled off with nothing happening to him

as a 13 year old kid i predicted that schumacher had a problem in his car and would try to take out villeneuve a lap before it happened and announced it to the people in the room watching it, but also things like i know fox sports is desperate to promote graham arnold the soccer coach, its a conspiracy, so during anzac day they had the trumpet playing etc, i predicted to everyone that they would cut away to graham arnold first, and yes they cut away to graham arnold looking sad and serious 5 seconds later

i know things that other people don't because my brain activity is high and theirs is not high
You call it brain activity I'm pretty sure a professional would call it your imagination.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done to NSW for being a week ahead of their vaccination target while some other states drag the chain. Sounds like hair & beauty will open for vaccinated people soon. Personally I’d prefer the pub!
I think the gov has done pretty well considering Australia would never have been a priority country for vaccine at the beginning of the rollout

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the gov has done pretty well considering Australia would never have been a priority country for vaccine at the beginning of the rollout
As much as I’d prefer we were a month or two ahead of where we are I agree. The recover has been pretty impressive

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You call it brain activity I'm pretty sure a professional would call it your imagination.
yes imagination is important for stuff like this, like i knew schumacher would return to F1 in 2010 when mercedes entered, at that moment in F1 everybody was leaving f1, bmw, toyota etc, but mercedes was coming back and dropped their drivers, so i calculated/imagined that the only reason they would do that is if they had something big planned and it popped into my head that schumacher would come back, a few days later they announced a surprise and then he came back

i very much suspected that lebron james would come back to cleveland cavaliers for 2014/15 when he could opt out of his contract because i knew the type of guy he was and he was not pleased with how it ended there, so i placed a bet on the next years nba market, cleveland were 100/1 to win it and they came within a couple of games of winning it with lebron, i should have cashed out when they had the 2-1 lead in the finals

people with no imagination are just idiots

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did some scientific testing of my own yesterday not printed in the Doherty report (Berejiklian bible)

I had my Pfizer 2nd dose yesterday and topped it up straight after with 2 doses of Big Macs from McDonald’s. (2 small Big Mac meals $9 on Macca app)

It’s a deadly mix but I’m here still. Two Big Macs on their own could kill you.

I feel very wobbly today, queezy but I’m not sure if it’s the Pfizer or the McDonald’s?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Rodstradamus! :tearsofjoy:.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

You don’t follow sheep but your Sign off is Terry Lamb… Mind Blown

All jokes I actually have no clue what’s going on in here anymore..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The urgency of the rollout needs to be pumped into the public, they should be able to do that since they are so good at instructing the public lately.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
rodzilladamos actually, check the rodzilladamos thread btw and you will see that most of the predictions came true

for example i said there would be an earthquake in 2014 and there was, then i said there was going to be a fire and there have been many fires since then
That thread really exists?
I’d look, but I’ve got a sock drawer to re-arrange.
I was going to suggest Biff Tannen was a more appropriate title, with your Sports Almanac:
FC7154AC-049D-4708-9C1A-F04463782495.gif

But since you’ve brought science and climate into your alleged predictive talents, only one title is suitable for you: Bill Gates. No, I won’t be apologising :-).

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An interesting side note, I've noticed that Labor have been ramping up the attack ads and Morrison is playing politics with COVID.

Think we're going to get an early election announced soon?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An interesting side note, I've noticed that Labor have been ramping up the attack ads and Morrison is playing politics with COVID.

Think we're going to get an early election announced soon?
I can't see an election announced when the government is so far behind in the polls (and trending in the wrong direction).

I would think they would at least wait until there is a bit of a turnaround as people start feeling a bit more confident.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got my first Pfizer jab today and I don't regret it, this isn't about me, protect your loved ones.
That's the way I feel about it too. Even with all the unknowns I could never live with myself if I didn't try to lessen the effects COVID could have on me medically. Hubby has had cancer in the past and daughter has some medical issues as well but we have checked with GP about suitability and they are okay so have had first vaccine. It may not be a perfect solution to the virus but if it can help to lessen the blow well and good. We have to deal with the flu year after year and unfortunately looks to be the same with this virus...

Status
Not open for further replies.