• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Expose myself? Listen, just because you have a thing for Chris Minns I think you should tone your desires down. Head over to OnlyFans for that :-).

There will be no ‘end’ to Covid - it’s here to stay. End to the initial pandemic hopefully, yes - but no end to the disease. So your comparisons to lockdowns etc are irrelevant - what both flu and Covid vaccines have in common is they are an ongoing requirement. You crap on about kidnapping Pfizer employees yet don’t have the same hate for those who manufacture flu vaccines and yes, do so for profit.

I also bought shares in Zoom at the start of the pandemic and have doubled my money - is that evil too? No, it’s common sense. Don’t be salty because you didn’t buy a ticket on SS Profit:

View attachment 29002

The only person you discredit is yourself bud.
Maybe stop painting that target on yourself…
You’re the prick that owns zoom then hey well I’ve got quite a few bones to pick with your company…Hope you have a few hours..

Firstly can you please ban people from you having to show and make you talk to their babies for a mind numbing 20 minutes. The baby doesn’t give a fuck as much as I do not.. Oh hello woochie coochie poochie - The baby is like I don’t even have the eye sight to see the fuckwit on the screen I’m looking at..

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you have already been put to the test and failed when you argued that pfizer was correct to protect its copyright

putting profits in front of people
Nice attempt at a flipper Warnie, but wrong.

The argument was always about protecting the quality and process of vaccine production so shifty vaccines didn’t appear in the market and undermine public confidence in vaccines further.

And if Pfizer was all about profit as you claim, why do they do tiered pricing of their Covid vaccine - where richer countries pay more than poorer countries and several countries get it for free? Why not charge all countries and the same price for maximum profit?

But you’ve gobbled up some garbage because Bill Gates knocked you back for a date.

Let me guess:
I’m a Pfizer shill as well as a News Corp shill, right?
Geez I’m busy :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You’re the prick that owns zoom then hey well I’ve got quite a few bones to pick with your company…Hope you have a few hours..

Firstly can you please ban people from you having to show and make you talk to their babies for a mind numbing 20 minutes. The baby doesn’t give a fuck as much as I do not.. Oh hello woochie coochie poochie - The baby is like I don’t even have the eye sight to see the fuckwit on the screen I’m looking at..
Not a majority share my friend so afraid I can’t help with your predicament. I could perhaps advise you to pre-screen who you elect to have Zoom calls with though until the #BabyFilter feature is developed?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nice attempt at a flipper Warnie, but wrong.

The argument was always about protecting the quality and process of vaccine production so shifty vaccines didn’t appear in the market and undermine public confidence in vaccines further.

And if Pfizer was all about profit as you claim, why do they do tiered pricing of their Covid vaccine - where richer countries pay more than poorer countries and several countries get it for free? Why not charge all countries and the same price for maximum profit?

But you’ve gobbled up some garbage because Bill Gates knocked you back for a date.

Let me guess:
I’m a Pfizer shill as well as a News Corp shill, right?
Geez I’m busy :-).
if they could charge everybody the same price they would but poorer countries are poor and there is another product out there

if they werent about profit then why charge it tenfold in the first place?, also you have no idea what they are charging countries since they have non disclosure agreements with all the countries they are dealing with and its a guarded secret for some reason, probably to hide something

pfizer is a proven piece of shit company btw, its not like they woke up and suddenly decided to be evil, they have been doing it all along, dont make me bring out the list

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
make sure everybody gets the vaccine so dinkum dog can make the money, maybe if we get them enough money they will let us outside for a few months!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
if they could charge everybody the same price they would but poorer countries are poor and there is another product out there

if they werent about profit then why charge it tenfold in the first place?, also you have no idea what they are charging countries since they have non disclosure agreements with all the countries they are dealing with and its a guarded secret for some reason, probably to hide something

pfizer is a proven piece of shit company btw, its not like they woke up and suddenly decided to be evil, they have been doing it all along, dont make me bring out the list
No-one wants you to do anything, especially post :-).

So, you say I have no idea what they’re charging (I never made that claim) but then say they’re charging ‘tenfold’. I won’t ask you to provide evidence of that claim because I know you can’t. They’re not allowed to make a return on investment? Create and keep jobs? Pay suppliers of raw materials?

Every post you dig your already weak arguments deeper because you’re on some moral crusade.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
make sure everybody gets the vaccine so dinkum dog can make the money, maybe if we get them enough money they will let us outside for a few months!!!
But I don’t profit from anyone getting Vaxzevria!!
What a travesty!!

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we are talking about needle rape, i didnt want to do it, the government promised no mandatory vaccinations, they have now made it mandatory for me and yes it is complete bullshit

btw the people who should be considered the pieces of shit with no backbone are the ones who believed the bullshit story and surrendered to pfizer immediately, almost everyone in this thread
Ehm, you have a very weird dictionary my friend.
You sat willingly not tied down, you smooth talked the nurse as he inserted his needle in you, and ejaculated his load into you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ehm, you have a very weird dictionary my friend.
You sat willingly not tied down, you smooth talked the nurse as he inserted his needle in you, and ejaculated his load into you.
the government said that im not allowed to work from next week unless i get vaccinated or my company gets some testing technology that nobody has ever heard of, thats a forced vaccination in anyones dictionary

i like to work, im not comfortable sitting around getting a government payment like you people seem to be, maybe thats the problem, you like lockdown and not doing anything

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the government said that im not allowed to work from next week unless i get vaccinated or my company gets some testing technology that nobody has ever heard of, thats a forced vaccination in anyones dictionary

i like to work, im not comfortable sitting around getting a government payment like you people seem to be, maybe thats the problem, you like lockdown and not doing anything
Cry me a river,

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Scott Morrison says goal is to live with the virus, he should tell the truth and say the goal has always been just to get everybody on the vaccination program and receive shots every 8 months

Goal is to live with virus: Morrison (msn.com)

all you sheep assholes remember this for the next time and it shifts back to needing a lockdown to contain virus again

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seen all the "rewards" if you get vaxxed?

It's shit like this that makes you wonder why bribe people if the vax is really what it is. The staunchest media believer would even question it. (Not deny it, just question it)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Seen all the "rewards" if you get vaxxed?

It's shit like this that makes you wonder why bribe people if the vax is really what it is.
this is like classic ransomware virus that locks up your computer and releases it only when you have paid the fee

things like going outside and going for a drive are now bargaining chips and not just basic human rights, now i understand what communist cuba was like for my dad growing up when apparently they had a supervisor in each town and you had to go to him to explain where you were going and why

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
this is like classic ransomware virus that locks up your computer and releases it only when you have paid the fee

things like going outside and going for a drive are now bargaining chips and not just basic human rights, now i understand what communist cuba was like for my dad growing up when apparently they had a supervisor in each town and you had to go to him to explain where you were going and why
I Just think the more you clamp down on the people, the more resentment grows and can easily grow into rebellion, which is not good for anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.