• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So me and missus bet each day on the case numbers.

Essentially we choose higher or lower than the previous day numbers and bet $50.

So far I’m down $200.

What’s tomorrow higher than today or lower?
I think today will be slightly lower and tomorrow will be higher.

Just a guess.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah me too. It's harder for her because she's an only child and doesn't get to see her cousins or friends. She's supposed to start school next year. Hopefully that's back to normal by then.

The anxiety, paranoia and depression of the future generations will only get worse with all of this shit.
Other plus side is a bunch of the next gen, a decent chunk of them, are going to be more resilient. Society could gain some really good people out of this whole mess, that is usually one of the outcomes.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what are you talking about folding? folding from what? i still think pfizer created the virus and released it to make a trillion dollars, i still think we should kidnap all their executives and put them in jail, this forced mandatory injection into my body only makes me hate them more, i will vote for the person who shows the most opposition to covid pressures at the next elections, if one nation is the only party that does this then i will vote for one nation, once my masturbation arm returns to normal then i will masturbate thinking about voting out gladys

they forced me to get the vaccination, as in mandatory forced vaccination, its like rape
Oh so your against getting the injection, tell everyone how BS it is and they shouldn't be forced to have it, shouldn't have lockdowns, can't make you do this that or the other....Covid is not as serious as they say bla bla vla
The your given a choice and you fold like a deck chair.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
S.M.H.
COVID is not a joke’: Hundreds of children, young people test positive
As Sydney struggles through week nine of lockdown and new restrictions come into force, there are growing concerns about the number of children and young people contracting the Delta variant of COVID-19. Of the 1655 cases recorded in NSW over the weekend, 204 were aged under 10 and a further 276 were between 10 and 19. In Victoria, where about a quarter of cases are under 10, children over 5 are being urged to wear face masks, while in NSW under-12s are still exempt.
It comes amid a warning from Jett Stanton (pictured), a healthy 21-year-old semi-professional skateboarder from Liverpool who was hospitalised a day after testing positive to COVID-19. “I have no underlying physical conditions. I eat healthy, exercise, don’t consume alcohol or smoke cigarettes,” he told the Herald. “Regardless of how healthy and young you are, you cannot predict how it will affect you … COVID is not a joke”.
Premier Gladys Berejiklian said she would reveal a plan this week for schools for the rest of term three and term four. The current lockdown has been extended until September 30, and term three will conclude on September 17. Health Minister Brad Hazzard said although the government and NSW Health are working “very, very closely” on a way to get children back to school “we are not there yet”.
The Premier also said she would reveal this week what restrictions can be eased when the state hits its 6 million jabs target. As of yesterday, NSW had administered 5,868,974 jabs. However, UNSW immunologist John Dwyer says there is no modelling anywhere in the world to support such a move that will put thousands of lives at risk.
It reflects the ongoing tensions over the federal government’s plan to allow the easing of certain restrictions once the vaccination rate hits 70 and 80 per cent. Liberal MP Fiona Martin, a psychologist, said opening up would benefit people’s mental health, but Labor MP Mike Freelander, a doctor, said opening up at 70 per cent would be “courting disaster”.
Cases: NSW recorded 830 local cases, including 693 mystery cases and at least 69 infectious in the community, after 206,193 tests (this includes a backlog). There were three more deaths, taking the total in the outbreak to 71. There are 557 patients in hospital, including 94 in ICU and 31 on ventilation. Victoria recorded 65 cases, while the ACT had 19 and New Zealand 21.
Exposure sites: Chullora Public and Carlton Public in Bexley are among the schools closed today. See exposure sites here.
Vaccines: 196,001 doses were administered on August 21, the latest reporting period. 10,793,183 people have now had their first dose (42.12% of the total population or 52.34% of 16+) and 6,190,566 are fully vaccinated (24.1% of all Australians, 30.02% of 16+). You can now look up vaccination rates at every aged care facility.
The Herald’s view: The Coalition’s COVID-19 narrative shift is political, not epidemiological.
Rescue dogs shot dead: Bourke Shire Council interpreted COVID restrictions to mean it should put down impounded dogs.
Retail: Spending is down in Sydney’s west and south-west but up in the north and east, and Bunnings goes online-only.
What columnist Sean Kelly says: The Prime Minister has an intense aversion to accepting responsibility.
Around the world: Amid low vaccinations and record hospitalisations, a doctor in Alabama says he won’t treat the unvaccinated.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A semi-professional skateboarder? As in he lives with his Mum and gets paid the dole to skate? Plus what skateboarder doesn't drink or smoke weed? Where do they find these people for these stories?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oh so your against getting the injection, tell everyone how BS it is and they shouldn't be forced to have it, shouldn't have lockdowns, can't make you do this that or the other....Covid is not as serious as they say bla bla vla
The your given a choice and you fold like a deck chair.
im not given a choice you moron, this is like saying someone who refuses to get sexually harassed and gets fired had a choice so its ok

also you tell everyone how serious it is, they should get the vaccine, they are an idiot if they holdout, then supposedly someone folds like a deck chair, does what you want and you still want to criticise and be a fucker

they should create a new television show on ABC called retards in pyjamas, you can be R1 and mcaxe can be R2

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This makes me fucking sick, however, I'm seeing that same shit at our LGA parks, families with picnic blankets and meals etc having a dandy time with no face masks etc.
Same I’m inner west and every night a bigger and bigger group has been “exercising” as the weather gets nicer at dusk throwing a frisbee around all with a craft beer in their hand at the local park. Having said that and I’ll be honest we have got quite a little tight dog friends group going where everyone “walks their dog” but really just stands around (5 meters apart with masks on) talks shit and vents to each other every dusk in the same park so we are no different really.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bronte beach this weekend.. how do these 2 statements apply?
"only leave home for essential reasons" "were all in this together"?
View attachment 28964
View attachment 28965
View attachment 28966
Dead set that is wrong on just so many levels.
Okay the last two photos show a degree of social distancing and the mask mandate for on at all times outside and the one hour only exercise had not started, but still had the leave home only for essential reasons or for exercise...can't see much exercising there...
Even here where we were not as strictly governed we have a distinct lack of people out and about and those that are out are wearing masks AT ALL TIMES.

You must stay home. Only leave your home if you have a reasonable excuse.
If you must leave home, stay within your local area. Do not travel outside your local area if you can avoid it.

Limit your physical contact with people you do not live with. See the restrictions for visitors to a residence.

You must carry a face mask with you at all times and wear a face mask outdoors, with limited exceptions when you leave your home in Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains and Wollongong.

Status
Not open for further replies.