• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the rodzilla got his forced mandatory vaccination done, i should have faked an anaphylactic shock and died while walking back past the queue of people waiting to go in just to get some revenge on pfizer
Wow you folded pretty quick,what happened to courage of your convictions, right to freedumb and choice ?

It's like William Wallace got told, maaate ye av nooot no chaoance, ye be drookit in blood.
So he just turned shoulders slumped, head bowed, dragging his claymore behind him as he scuffled back up the hill and under the rock playing with his sporran.

Shame on you shame

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trust me, I’m not the one scared of he neighbour. He thinks I’m unhinged.

If you Cant handle that toy rat mutt let me know and I’ll come sort him out after lockdown. I don’t want Gary worboys fining me for breaching health orders.. or if you want to save time, study this video and apply to the snout of that toy rat mutt as it needs to learn some manners.

Can you take Barrett into one of those private rooms and show him how to instil discipline into his 30 mutts ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wow you folded pretty quick,what happened to courage of your convictions, right to freedumb and choice ?

It's like William Wallace got told, maaate ye av nooot no chaoance, ye be drookit in blood.
So he just turned shoulders slumped, head bowed, dragging his claymore behind him as he scuffled back up the hill and under the rock playing with his sporran.

Shame on you shame
what are you talking about folding? folding from what? i still think pfizer created the virus and released it to make a trillion dollars, i still think we should kidnap all their executives and put them in jail, this forced mandatory injection into my body only makes me hate them more, i will vote for the person who shows the most opposition to covid pressures at the next elections, if one nation is the only party that does this then i will vote for one nation, once my masturbation arm returns to normal then i will masturbate thinking about voting out gladys

they forced me to get the vaccination, as in mandatory forced vaccination, its like rape

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So me and missus bet each day on the case numbers.

Essentially we choose higher or lower than the previous day numbers and bet $50.

So far I’m down $200.

What’s tomorrow higher than today or lower?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So me and missus bet each day on the case numbers.

Essentially we choose higher or lower than the previous day numbers and bet $50.

So far I’m down $200.

What’s tomorrow higher than today or lower?
Definately higher

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS the ghetto bird has been out for the last hour.

I thought the curfew starts 9pm Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.