Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
‘yes good idea , drive thru jabs. Safer too instead of people standing in lines
True but the only thing is make them pull over to the side wait 20 mins to see if it fucks them up or not before driving off.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I must've missed him saying that. Maybe that's what he was referring too?

Either way, the correct info can still be looked up without actually having to listen to their voices lol
Fkn lol

True, but let's be honest, the majority want the TV to tell them and not actually research.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is why the NRL and clubs are fuckheads and QLD shouldn’t have left them in ..anyone breaking covid rules should have had contracts torn and booted from game ,instead they pussyfoot around and then requests exemptions to operate while the rest of the State is in lockdown
Damned if you do and don’t mate.
If he was sacked (which I’d support) then the bleeding hearts brigade comes out and says it was too harsh, he deserves to earn a living etc.

The level of contempt morons like Dugan display just damage the game. Players should be role models for kids and promote what’s good about the game, not all the ways to show you’re an overpaid entitled flog. If there was a stupid Olympics he’d win gold every time.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I got my first Pfizer jab earlier this week, man it is a very relieving feeling. I get my 2nd one in October.

Very mild side effects, felt a bit tired the first night and didn't sleep well. Similar the second day with some arm pain. Now I am sweet as.

The Qudos hub is very well run. It took me 90 mins from lining up to leaving, but I don't think any of that waiting time was really avoidable with how many people were there to get jabbed.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got my first Pfizer jab earlier this week, man it is a very relieving feeling. I get my 2nd one in October.

Very mild side effects, felt a bit tired the first night and didn't sleep well. Similar the second day with some arm pain. Now I am sweet as.

The Qudos hub is very well run. It took me 90 mins from lining up to leaving, but I don't think any of that waiting time was really avoidable with how many people were there to get jabbed.
Stupid question, seeing this is government run, do you still have to pay for parking?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem is we cannot let it rip yet , till people have had a chance to be vaccinated. we have no natural immunity to virus as we as a country largely avoided the virus in the first wave .

we have cases climbing with lockdowns and those LGAs of concerns with greater restriction after so long , imagine if we didn’t have lockdown

they have to pump those jabs quicker - there is 6 million spare AZ shots , fucken get everyone done in a coupLe of weeks .. 24/7 blitz .. have massive drives in every suburbs .. have pharmcies, gps , vets, morticians , 1st Aiders.. the works jab people
Exactly
I got the az even tho under 40
If we didn’t have lockdowns the country would be an episode of the walking dead

The whole point is to limit deaths and not overflow hospitals

Once hospitals are full, people will start dieing from issues they wouldn’t normally die from because of lack of beds, especially icu
It won’t just be covid killing us but everything else because you can’t get treatment

This is what most people do t think of
Transplants life saving , tapped on the head
Car crash victims waiting for icu beds
People will die, not from covid but because of covid
Etc etc etc

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid question, seeing this is government run, do you still have to pay for parking?

I actually assumed you did have to pay so I drove around looking for free parking. Then I realised the parking near Qudos would not give me enough free time and I saw rangers. I went back to P1 and realised it was free lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly
I got the az even tho under 40
If we didn’t have lockdowns the country would be an episode of the walking dead

The whole point is to limit deaths and not overflow hospitals

Once hospitals are full, people will start dieing from issues they wouldn’t normally die from because of lack of beds, especially icu
It won’t just be covid killing us but everything else because you can’t get treatment

This is what most people do t think of
Transplants life saving , tapped on the head
Car crash victims waiting for icu beds
People will die, not from covid but because of covid
Etc etc etc
Temporary covid hospitals.

I'm still waiting 1 and half years for my gastric bypass while my stomach is basically slowly and painfully melting.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I actually assumed you did have to pay so I drove around looking for free parking. Then I realised the parking near Qudos would not give me enough free time and I saw rangers. I went back to P1 and realised it was free lol.
Another well run operarion by the government....

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Monday 23 August it’s time to bunker down. No Bunnings, no officeworks.. I have assembled a basic checklist to ensure you are able to bunker down

1. 250 toilet rolls, don’t muck around here, you don’t wanna be in curfew trying to make do with your last few sheets

2. Insecticide, September will start getting warmer where creepy crawlers will be about. Do you want to be at home when your neighbour sprays and you cop all the vermin, I’m gonna bomb my fences with it so my neighbours cop it

3. Pasta, rice and Timtams, butter everyone knows this no explanation required

4. Toothpaste and body wash / shampoo, you don’t wanna stink

5. If you live in a unit or high density living, for gods sake stock up on glen20.. spray near your door often, near your balcony, air cond etc. I’ve warned if this style of living but if your not out yet, glen20 is your friend

6. Masks, they are mandatory if you pop your head out the door. Grab ones that look properly not those cheap ones.. I did a scientific test the other day, the el cheap i blue ones don’t protect properly, they don’t seal your face and not moisture resistant. Get proper masks, you gotta cough up some cash for these.. I found some 6 layer masks, water proof and fire proof

7. Get some headphones, people in your house don’t wanna listen to the shows you watch, so gotta be considerate, otherwise for people in units they could be gable roster of the balcony.

8. look on Amazon, great bargains there, especially watches. Buy yourself something each weekend so you are happy all the next week thinking your getting a package. You can watch the tracking waiting for updates, Best feeling when the courier rocks up, it’s a mental health thing

9. Batteries, you can’t bunker down without batteries.. buy that batterydaddy on the infomercials and fill it up.. so no matter what your set

10. Vacuum, I vacuum my house every day, beds, floors, pillows, walls.. I don’t wanna spec of dustin my place, especially when your home.. you will also have the best nights sleep

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You want to solve the vax problem?

Being we are state of Murika and Murikans are fat lazy fucks, make them drive-thru jabs and you'll hit 80%
Already being done in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.