• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The MSM said it was more contagious but less deadly.
Yep. That was a fuck up based on UK data. The UK released data showing it had a 0.1% kill rate as oppose to Alpha's 1.1% kill rate.

But something that most missed (including myself) was that the data was based on a small sample size and most of them were already vaccinated. So all it really showed was that vaccines work.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Carter died 5 years ago so I’ll leave him out of it but for Pliber it’s no co-incidence that a climate skeptic just happens to sit on the board of a mining company…
I used to come across Ian Plimer at conferences - interesting man.
We had a conversation about his book "Telling Lies For God" which is a very easy read - not great though - intended for 1st year medical students if my memory serves me correctly.
Shame he was seduced by the dark side.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haven’t the east managed it though through lockdown? There not getting anywhere near the cases of SWS. I’ve seen photos of them out and about, yet it’s still been contained. SWS must be doing this ten fold.
No they didn't manage it, otherwise it wouldn't of spread to the SW.

They fucked up, AGAIN and now they a doubling down on areas where they and their mates won't get affected.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

"I spoke with our heads of technology in order to find measures Israel is good at, such as sensors. For instance, every person, every kid – I want it on kids first – would have a sensor that would sound an alarm when you get too close, like the ones on cars," the prime minister said.

This **** is serious lol sensors like cars... fkn lol

Typical Zionist **** pushing their agenda to push forth the appearance of their "messiah". Goes well with them trying to rebuild the 3rd temple.

Like I always say, your faith is personal and doesn't really matter. It's the nut cases in powers faith that you have to bend over for.
This guy is either the sickest of sick puppies or just pure evil, personally I'm guessing both.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

"I spoke with our heads of technology in order to find measures Israel is good at, such as sensors. For instance, every person, every kid – I want it on kids first – would have a sensor that would sound an alarm when you get too close, like the ones on cars," the prime minister said.

This **** is serious lol sensors like cars... fkn lol

Typical Zionist **** pushing their agenda to push forth the appearance of their "messiah". Goes well with them trying to rebuild the 3rd temple.

Like I always say, your faith is personal and doesn't really matter. It's the nut cases in powers faith that you have to bend over for.
No, what's happening?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't need them. They locked down the Northern Beaches and out police on the streets. Within a few weeks the numbers dropped to zero and it was over.

With the South West they started with police but the numbers keep rising. So they bring in the army. Not because they are needed, but because it shows that the government is doing something, and that distracts from the fact that they're not locking down the rest of Sydney.
Spot-fucking-on

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Carter died 5 years ago so I’ll leave him out of it but for Pliber it’s no co-incidence that a climate skeptic just happens to sit on the board of a mining company…
One thing I always love to bring up to climate skeptics is about ExxonMobil and Shell not only discovering man-induced climate change over 30 years ago, but also accurately modelling it's impact, and openly admitting to covering it up to protect profits. Then I ask why we should trust the oil companies over the climate scientists.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gladys said today, "it's important for year 12 students to finish their HSC. That's why we're doing this"

Any tradie will tell you how useless an HSC really is.
So true, I bombed out in year 12 missed out on all preferred uni options, did part time Tafe study while working which enabled me to bypass a degree and complete a masters. Saved me time and money. :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My sister-in-law just got covid. The mutt lives in Granville. Thank God I haven't seen her in 2 months lol

So in turn, no contact with all the in-laws. IM SO FUCKING HAPPY! LOL

First person I actually know that has it.
There's always a silver lining.

I know a few people who have had it. Don't personally know anyone who has died from it but do have friends who have lost relos in India and America.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Manchester United's keeper, Dean Henderson, who's competing for a first team spot is suffering from long covid. This shows that anyone can be effected by long covid and it's not just people who have existing health problems.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manchester United's keeper, Dean Henderson, who's competing for a first team spot is suffering from long covid. This shows that anyone can be effected by long covid and it's not just people who have existing health problems.

This is pretty horrible. It would be worse if it affected someone from a good team but still horrible.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There's always a silver lining.

I know a few people who have had it. Don't personally know anyone who has died from it but do have friends who have lost relos in India and America.
Apparently got it from her neighbour who she exercises with.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No they didn't manage it, otherwise it wouldn't of spread to the SW.

They fucked up, AGAIN and now they a doubling down on areas where they and their mates won't get affected.
How come there numbers went down. Can blame the East but whatever, it’s spread now and it seems SWS weren’t taking it seriously hence the numbers keep going up. I don’t believe in lockdowns don’t get me wrong I’m in lockdown on the coast and we’ve had probably 5 cases this whole outbreak it’s pissing me off.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How come there numbers went down. Can blame the East but whatever, it’s spread now and it seems SWS weren’t taking it seriously hence the numbers keep going up. I don’t believe in lockdowns don’t get me wrong I’m in lockdown on the coast and we’ve had probably 5 cases this whole outbreak it’s pissing me off.
I'm not blaming the east my bro, I'm blaming the fucking Muppets that are supposedly the government. They fucked up time and time again and now are acting tough on the toughest demographics to make it look like they are doing something.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I used to come across Ian Plimer at conferences - interesting man.
We had a conversation about his book "Telling Lies For God" which is a very easy read - not great though - intended for 1st year medical students if my memory serves me correctly.
Shame he was seduced by the dark side.
Oh yeah, I don’t question his intellect.
His motives however…

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aye could understand why if we had community transmissions that was out of control sort of understand that so many people from the coast commute to Sydney but fuck its gotta suck for businesses,who really don't need to be shut. But we do have that fuckwit mentality on the coast here ( like all areas i guess) that given an inch will take a mile . Fuck I just want to go to my local cafe ,smack a few beers and scotches down watch a punk rock show and be in bed by 10pm .

Status
Not open for further replies.