• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the greater good of the country if a certain number die I have no problem with it. Don’t twist my words and say all, as it won’t happen anyway. What’s the point if the debt racked up on keeping every single person alive diminishes our way of life.
So your way of life is more important than other peoples lives?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW is nailing it. The news keeps getting worse in NSW, with at least 70 of today's record 239 cases infectious in the community.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As along as it’s not you or anyone you care about though hey?
Na it’s the same doesn’t matter, long term goal. People gotta stop thinking they’ll live forever

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So your way of life is more important than other peoples lives?
A countries prosperity is more important than a few lives yes. Why does everyone try to come to Australia American England. Because u can make a living a live a prosperous life

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would win in a cage match between John barilaro and Brad Hazzard? I think Hazzard would be all over the place with random haymakers, willing to trade punches and finish with one punch whereas barilaro would just keep jabbing away at the same spot, more selective in his strikes like those Tim tzyu body shots..

the winner will be first to talk in tomorrows address (after Gladys/chant)…. 11am we will know who wins the cage match
must have been a brutal cage match, both Brad Hazzard and John barilaro didn’t front up for the 11am conference

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Na it’s the same doesn’t matter, long term goal. People gotta stop thinking they’ll live forever
I started trolling… So I get what you are up to. Seriously really I was the first gen 4chan guys so I’m going to say i hope you don’t get it brother or anyone you know..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For the greater good of the country if a certain number die I have no problem with it. Don’t twist my words and say all, as it won’t happen anyway. What’s the point if the debt racked up on keeping every single person alive diminishes our way of life.
This assumes that the economy will do better if there is no lockdown. If the assumption is wrong, and economically long term having no lockdown but a much larger death and illness count would be worse than having a lockdown and a much lower death and illness count, then your argument is invalid.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Older people need to be cautious it’s pretty simple. It’s on them. As should people with existing illnesses, like weak heart diabetes etc. I don’t believe in locking down everyone and racking up a lifetime of debt to save a few lives, when they’ve been told from outset there vulnerable and shop be cautious

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
200+ cases in NSW today apparently
239 to be precise. Watch in the days to come as the effects of the "Freedom March" become evident. Although probably those that attended would not even bother to get tested unless they have been identified by authorities and directed to do so.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
T
This assumes that the economy will do better if there is no lockdown. If the assumption is wrong, and economically long term having no lockdown but a much larger death and illness count would be worse than having a lockdown and a much lower death and illness count, then your argument is invalid.
True, it’s only my opinion, people don’t need to get upset. I don’t need to believe what’s happening is right and there isn’t a better course of action

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
239 to be precise. Watch in the days to come as the effects of the "Freedom March" become evident. Although probably those that attended would not even bother to get tested unless they have been identified by authorities and directed to do so.
It will be very interesting. Hopefully we are at the top of the spike but I think there will be more cases tomorrow unfortunately :(

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A countries prosperity is more important than a few lives yes. Why does everyone try to come to Australia American England. Because u can make a living a live a prosperous life
That was my original question, how much is 'a few' elderly lives worth and at what number do you think is too many?

Status
Not open for further replies.