• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Media Watch (@ABCmediawatch) Tweeted: Sky News forced to correct the record after Alan Jones and @CraigKellyMP broadcast misleading information about COVID-19, vaccination safety and the Delta strain. #MediaWatch https://t.co/dfxXQgphLw
This is what shits me about the Sky shock jocks. It's so simple a concept that there's no way that they don't realise what they're saying is complete bullshit.

I get that there's difference of opinion on things, but they're pushing stuff which they know is false and they know will lead to deaths.

But they get away with it because they operate under "opinion" and not "news". Not that many of their followers know the difference.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what shits me about the Sky shock jocks. It's so simple a concept that there's no way that they don't realise what they're saying is complete bullshit.

I get that there's difference of opinion on things, but they're pushing stuff which they know is false and they know will lead to deaths.

But they get away with it because they operate under "opinion" and not "news". Not that many of their followers know the difference.
It is premediated, deliberate and wilful lying to the Australian public about a deadly issue. I hope a civil law suit is brought against Sky and News and every individual involved all the way up to that cancerous, malignant, evil piece of rancid DNA Rupert Farking Murdoch. I cannot wait to celebrate when that **** dies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they are pleading for people to come forward and take the vaccine, this proves that the only thing stopping the country getting vaccinated is personal hesitancy towards it and they are lying about the technical problems trying to make it seem like a short supply and not encourage people

so we are almost at the point where everybody has been offered the vaccine and whoever doesn't have it has accepted the risk, we should open the country back up and just encourage safe practices

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they are pleading for people to come forward and take the vaccine, this proves that the only thing stopping the country getting vaccinated is personal hesitancy towards it and they are lying about the technical problems trying to make it seem like a short supply and not encourage people

so we are almost at the point where everybody has been offered the vaccine and whoever doesn't have it has accepted the risk, we should open the country back up and just encourage safe practices
In part. They are pleading for people to come forward at get the AstraZeneca vaccine which people are hesitant to get. They don't have enough Pfizer vaccine which is the one people actually want.

AstraZeneca vaccine has a 1 in 1 million chance of killing you. But we have 26 million people in Australia so logic dictates that it'll probably kill around 26 people if everyone got it. That number will probably half due to many getting the Pfizer, but that's still 13 people. It also causes blood clotting disease for 1 in every 30,000 people and if those people don't get treated in hospital then the death rate goes up.

But chance of catching Covid and dying is still higher so it's a balance thing. My wife is too young to get Pfizer so she's probably going to get AstraZeneca, but I would personally prefer her to get Pfizer. The 1 in 1 million is very low odds but knowing my luck, she'll be the 1.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

What about the people who have had it, because they know the risk. But will have to face the consequences of those who dont want it?

We know hospitalisations rates are 13%. So we let it spread in Sydney and best case scenario 50,000 people infected at one time (will be higher). 7500 will require a hospital bed. This puts a MASSIVE strain on the health system and people who need those health resources for other illnesses.

If the unvaccinated are willing to put their hand up and say "i give up the luxury of hospital if i fall sick from covid". Lets open up. Even if they say "ill go to a B-grade tent hospital run by the ADF, pay for it privately".

If the unvaccinated say, "i understand the aviation industry has been hit hard. I dont want to be apart of the solution. I give up the luxury of international travel"

"I give up the right to government benefits if i am out of a job due to covid because i don't want to be apart of a solution."

I don't want to be held ransom by the unvaccinated.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In part. They are pleading for people to come forward at get the AstraZeneca vaccine which people are hesitant to get. They don't have enough Pfizer vaccine which is the one people actually want.

AstraZeneca vaccine has a 1 in 1 million chance of killing you. But we have 26 million people in Australia so logic dictates that it'll probably kill around 26 people if everyone got it. That number will probably half due to many getting the Pfizer, but that's still 13 people. It also causes blood clotting disease for 1 in every 30,000 people and if those people don't get treated in hospital then the death rate goes up.

But chance of catching Covid and dying is still higher so it's a balance thing. My wife is too young to get Pfizer so she's probably going to get AstraZeneca, but I would personally prefer her to get Pfizer. The 1 in 1 million is very low odds but knowing my luck, she'll be the 1.
Too young for Pfizer, I thought u couldn’t get Astra if to young?? Isn’t the UK out of restrictions due to vaccine rates, which they used Astra. If so why’d they have no issues taking it?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this gronk is someone on here?

Also I’m driving whilst using a carriage device lol

http://instagr.am/p/CRvQyOhFby1/
I wonder what qualifications he has to make a claim a virus doesn't exist, sad thing people follow stupidity and yet somehow we are the sheep ok

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I wonder what qualifications he has to make a claim a virus doesn't exist, sad thing people follow stupidity and yet somehow we are the sheep ok
It’s the vibe of it that’s how he knows. Also he is young and healthy and fortunate enough to never have known anybody that has had it yet.. And that’s a big YET!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What about the people who have had it, because they know the risk. But will have to face the consequences of those who dont want it?

We know hospitalisations rates are 13%. So we let it spread in Sydney and best case scenario 50,000 people infected at one time (will be higher). 7500 will require a hospital bed. This puts a MASSIVE strain on the health system and people who need those health resources for other illnesses.

If the unvaccinated are willing to put their hand up and say "i give up the luxury of hospital if i fall sick from covid". Lets open up. Even if they say "ill go to a B-grade tent hospital run by the ADF, pay for it privately".

If the unvaccinated say, "i understand the aviation industry has been hit hard. I dont want to be apart of the solution. I give up the luxury of international travel"

"I give up the right to government benefits if i am out of a job due to covid because i don't want to be apart of a solution."

I don't want to be held ransom by the unvaccinated.
so what makes this so special?, you have been held ransom forever

lung cancer is one of the top causes of death, people can still buy cigarettes, if you are a smoker then it would be hilarious

2000 people die from skin cancer, sun tanning is not banned and sunscreen is not mandatory and they never had a lockdown for skin cancer

heart disease i think is number 1 cause of death, the double quarter pounder/double whopper is not banned in australia, there has never been a lockdown for heart attacks

the flu killed almost 1,000 people a year, no lockdown or no government benefits withheld if they didn't get a flu shot

they don't need 7,500 hospital beds, there are many beds in sydney, they should use their own bed and just take the ventilators or ventilator like devices that you would use for the special ADF hospital and just give them out to people in need for a couple of weeks

since it is common knowledge that air travel is not going to be available for not vaccinated people then it seems that they have already made that choice so its not needed for you to put it into your argument

and make it illegal to fire someone for getting covid, btw if you ask me then the people who want the lockdown to continue are the ones who are getting great government support now and don't want to go back to work, the people who are protesting are above suspicion for that

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so what makes this so special?, you have been held ransom forever

lung cancer is one of the top causes of death, people can still buy cigarettes, if you are a smoker then it would be hilarious

2000 people die from skin cancer, sun tanning is not banned and sunscreen is not mandatory and they never had a lockdown for skin cancer

heart disease i think is number 1 cause of death, the double quarter pounder/double whopper is not banned in australia, there has never been a lockdown for heart attacks

the flu killed almost 1,000 people a year, no lockdown or no government benefits withheld if they didn't get a flu shot

they don't need 7,500 hospital beds, there are many beds in sydney, they should use their own bed and just take the ventilators or ventilator like devices that you would use for the special ADF hospital and just give them out to people in need for a couple of weeks

since it is common knowledge that air travel is not going to be available for not vaccinated people then it seems that they have already made that choice so its not needed for you to put it into your argument

and make it illegal to fire someone for getting covid, btw if you ask me then the people who want the lockdown to continue are the ones who are getting great government support now and don't want to go back to work, the people who are protesting are above suspicion for that
All the diseases you have mentioned, do not have the potential to cripple a country like covid. The rate of hospitalisation and onset of sevre symptoms are very high. So very very silly comparison.

Have you ever seen a person in ICU due yo covid. LOL. You can't treat them at home. Moderate cases can go to sevre in the matter of minutes. Home care would not be an option for hospitalisation cases. Silly silly comment.

If you dont have the jab you have restrictions on what industries you can work in. If you're a border worker and dont want the jab. You face the consequences of your freedom of choice, with no assistance from the government. See ya.

I'm not for lockdowns. I definitely think its time to slowly open up. With restrictions mentioned put on the people who are ellegible, but not wanting to be vaccinated.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
All the diseased you have mentioned, do not have the potential to cripple a country like covid. The rate of hospitalisation and onset of sevre symptoms is very high. So very very silly comparison.

Have you ever seen a person in ICU due yo covid. LOL. Clueless. You can't treat them at home. Moderate cases can go to sevre in the matter of minutes. Home care would not be an option for hospitalisation cases. Silly silly comment.
but you claim that Sydney has all the ingredients needed to deal with getting the country to open up, you said if people agreed to go to a tent like ADF hospital then opening up is an option, so what will the ADF tent have that can't be transported to the home instead?, the quick escalation of moderate to severe cases is pointless because it will take about the same amount of time to transport yourself to the tent

you just hate non vaccinated people and want to humiliate them, its not about solutions

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
but you claim that Sydney has all the ingredients needed to deal with getting the country to open up, you said if people agreed to go to a tent like ADF hospital then opening up is an option, so what will the ADF tent have that can't be transported to the home instead?, the quick escalation of moderate to severe cases is pointless because it will take about the same amount of time to transport yourself to the tent

you just hate non vaccinated people and want to humiliate them, its not about solutions
Nurses and doctors (be it ADF members or not) can't be transported in short times. So if you're on a ventilator at home and start having a heart attack or lung failure. You still need an immediate response team to help you survive. If those doctors are spread thin, whats that do for other covid patients or other patients with other diseases. Stop thinking of yourself.

Non-vaccinated people have a choice. I just hate the non-vaccinated who hold others to ransom and want to have best of both worlds at the cost of others

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Where did you hear this from Rod?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nurses and doctors (be it ADF members or not) can't be transported in short times. So if you're on a ventilator at home and start having a heart attack or lung failure. You still need an immediate response team to help you survive. If those doctors are spread thin, whats that do for other covid patients or other patients with other diseases. Stop thinking of yourself.

Non-vaccinated people have a choice. I just hate the non-vaccinated who hold others to ransom and want to have best of both worlds at the cost of others
They are now the vocal minority trying to disrupt the majority's lives!..and anarchists fighting our men in blue who are just doing their jobs.
Ironic. Morons.Much.
Hahahaha.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if this gronk is someone on here?

Also I’m driving whilst using a carriage device lol

http://instagr.am/p/CRvQyOhFby1/
I never wish I had any social media (I genuinely don’t) but this is one time I’d like to see what these flogs are saying. If you’ll indulge me in a guess or two, were the words ‘fake’ and ‘sheep’ potentially used?? :-).

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What did I just watch
Some fit young healthy guy that has been fortunate enough to not have been effected in any way from
Covid driving along using his iPhone whilst driving to Record himself saying Covid isn’t real and anyone that says bla bla my mums a nurse or my relatives died in Lebanon from it to relax ulah and he won’t stop protesting…

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I never wish I had any social media (I genuinely don’t) but this is one time I’d like to see what these flogs are saying. If you’ll indulge me in a guess or two, were the words ‘fake’ and ‘sheep’ potentially used?? :-).
Some fit young healthy guy that has been fortunate enough to not have been effected in any way from
Covid driving along using his iPhone whilst driving to Record himself saying Covid isn’t real and anyone that says bla bla my mums a nurse or my relatives died in Lebanon from it to relax ulah and he won’t stop protesting…

Status
Not open for further replies.