• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So there is alot I dont know/understand.
Are you saying that the reason why I have to wait 3 weeks for my first jab is because we are waiting on stock of Phfizer?
I thought we had stock but it was low.
They have stock but only enough to finish giving the 2nd jab to those who have already received their first.

Some are now suggesting that the length between Pfizer extend out from 3 weeks to 5 so that more 1st doses can use what we have stockpiled.

By 5 weeks, the new supplies will be here supposedly...but....some health depts have lost trust in Govt to actually deliver enough in 5 weeks to innoculate all those extra people, so are reticent to use the stockpiled Pfizer already requisitioned for the 2nd doses.

If the supply rollout gets stuffed up somehow, then the States are worried that all those doses earmarked for 2nd does, (if used for new people such as yourself) then the time between jabs could blow out and render the first jab not as effective bc it would be unknown when enough supply arrives (if there is more stuff ups) but at least Morrison can blame the General then lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Three of our locals have been tested positive for COVID. Thankfully they are in quarantine in Sydney and well away from the area. I know Sydney is doing it really tough and I feel for the residents ( we have a daughter currently stuck in lockdown and it is difficult being unable to personally support her) but no way do we want the virus manifesting here. This is the reason for the way people returning from different areas need to conform to the 14 day rule etc.

Hope all you guys down there are okay and keeping safe. Doing the right thing will in the long run benefit everyone and make things go back to normal ( or what the new norm is ) a bit quicker.

Have had an interesting few days at school with the mask protocol going okay, but as the kids are of primary age they don't need to wear them. Seeing the new Delta variant is supposedly spread more easily by the young it is a bit weird, but try telling kids between the ages of 5 and 11 that they have to wear a mask. At least you can mouth whatever you want because no one can read your lips...:tearsofjoy:
Mumble..gritted teeth...mumble... mumble :grinning:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They have stock but only enough to finish giving the 2nd jab to those who have already received their first.

Some are now suggesting that the length between Pfizer extend out from 3 weeks to 5 so that more 1st doses can use what we have stockpiled.

By 5 weeks, the new supplies will be here supposedly...but....some health depts have lost trust in Govt to actually deliver enough in 5 weeks to innoculate all those extra people, so are reticent to use the stockpiled Pfizer already requisitioned for the 2nd doses.

If the supply rollout gets stuffed up somehow, then the States are worried that all those doses earmarked for 2nd does, (if used for new people such as yourself) then the time between jabs could blow out and render the first jab not as effective bc it would be unknown when enough supply arrives (if there is more stuff ups) but at least Morrison can blame the General then lol.
Im lost for words but thanks for the feedback WD

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Im lost for words but thanks for the feedback WD
Hehe It's Complicated :grinning:

In other words: there's not enough Pfizer bc not enough ordered and bc of unreliability of Govt supply and State Premiers dont trust them :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A friend put this on their FB for us all to stop whinging here in Australia.

Might not be C19 related (not sure) but still relevent to where we live and how good we got it.... relatively speaking, to others :grinning:
FB_IMG_1626233860586.jpg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"get vaccinated" they say
"but we aint got any" :tearsofjoy:
Yes that's why there's such criticism of the young woman gasping for breathe advert....people that age can't get vaccinated !!!!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend put this on their FB for us all to stop whinging here in Australia.

Might not be C19 related (not sure) but still relevent to where we live and how good we got it.... relatively speaking, to others :grinning:View attachment 26716
Sorry but if they don't want their kids to suffer they should keep their knees together. If they want to know how that's done I'm sure some of us can send our wives over.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry but if they don't want their kids to suffer they should keep their knees together. If they want to know how that's done I'm sure some of us can send our wives over.
More whinging lol :grinning: it's not all about you and your unforthcoming wife :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah elmasri is like the Arab version of Smith for a last name
Yeah I thought so lol but just put it out there enquiring :grinning:

That Doc Rivi is a legend. For workers that can't get to vax station, he has offered to home visit them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought so lol but just put it out there enquiring :grinning:

That Doc Rivi is a legend. For workers that can't get to vax station, he has offered to home visit them.
Note im not Arab i just made that shit up ,sounded pretty good though

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry. We breath CO2 every day, we just don't retain it because our body is designed to expel it. It only becomes a problem if you're not getting enough Oxygen and numerous studies have shown that you get plenty of oxygen while wearing a mask.

There are some detrimental effects though. Like face pimples and finding out that your breath doesn't smell like roses.
Lol. Yeah don't eat garlic, onions or anything else which leaves the breath less than sparkling....

At least at the gym we are allowed to drop our masks whilst cycling..try sucking in the big ones in a sprint whilst wearing a mask...

Status
Not open for further replies.