• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
aged care industry has been responsible for the deaths of old people for decades you nutbag. Not having a vaccine isn’t selfish it’s a choice. If people are scared then stay the fuck inside.
I didn't say it's not a choice. If I kill someone and take their money, that's a choice. It doesn't stop that choice from being selfish.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
of course they’re higher. a mates dad died last week 4 days after having the covid shot.apparently coerced into not bothering with an autopsy as well and he’s the biggest covid tragic i know so there’s no agenda.
That’s fucked bro if they had any doubts or questions they should be answered. Wishing your mate and his loved ones well through the very hard times.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I said apart from the advice thing which I can’t remember what the government actually said you may be right about it just being a cold wasn’t official advice but I remember socially and certain commentators that’s what I was hearing. Anyway it’s going to be announced there was a case at Lewisham Public school tomorrow at 11am and I live directly across the road from there so let’s see how close this one comes.
So heads up anyone in the Lewisham Dulwich Hill Petersham or Summer Hill areas..
Thanks for letting us know

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
thanks buddy
Yeah going to be interesting as Lewo is a very close community most of the kids that go there live within couple of hundred meters from the school so if it’s a teacher or a parent or a kid they likely have gone to the Dulwich Hill IGA or the Summer Hill IGA or the petrol station next door or cafe and countless other local joints that I frequent. I guess we have to wait and see.

edit sorry @likeadoggy I was replying to @Riggs80 and don’t know how to change it. Anyway wish you all well.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
so not being vaccinated is akin to killing someone now is it?

Take that recent party for example. 30 people there, 24 infected the 6 who didn't get infected were all vaccinated.

So let's say you were at that party. You are one of the unvaccinated people and got the virus. You then passed it onto someone who dies. You wouldn't feel responsible for their death? Really? Knowing that if you were vaccinated that chain of events would not have happened?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't worry him in the slightest.

Believes silly bastards should have stayed home if they are catch it and really shouldn't complain if they get it. It might be another 2 years but that's not his problem.

His mates dad's mother? Their choice to expose themselves to me with Covid. Tough titities says likeadoggy :grinning:

Last edited:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Take that recent party for example. 30 people there, 24 infected the 6 who didn't get infected were all vaccinated.

So let's say you were at that party. You are one of the unvaccinated people and got the virus. You then passed it onto someone who dies. You wouldn't feel responsible for their death? Really? Knowing that if you were vaccinated that chain of events would not have happened?
so i’ve obviously passed it on to someone unvaccinated. i’m not going to feel guilty for someone else’s choice not to get vaccinated,same as if i don’t get vaccinated and die from it i’m not expecting anyone else to feel guilty about that. are you serious?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't worry him in the slightest.

Silly bastard should have stayed home.

His mates dad's mother? Their choice to expose themselves to me with Covid. Tough titities says likeadoggy :grinning:
who’s mates dads mother are you talking about?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Masks in hotels?
How do you propose we get the beer in?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no it’s simply not. Vaccinated people don’t get the virus,remember?
Yeah they do. Have you even read up on this or are you just pulling shit out of your arse?

Vaccine reduces the chance you'll get infected but doesn't stop it. Vaccine reduces the chance you'll transmit it. Vaccine reduces how severe the infection is, and vaccine reduces how long you carry it for.

Dude. It's simple stuff that we have been talking about for ages. The information is all readily available online. How do you not understand the basics of this?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they do. Have you even read up on this or are you just pulling shit out of your arse?

Vaccine reduces the chance you'll get infected but doesn't stop it. Vaccine reduces the chance you'll transmit it. Vaccine reduces how severe the infection is, and vaccine reduces how long you carry it for.

Dude. It's simple stuff that we have been talking about for ages. The information is all readily available online. How do you not understand the basics of this?
i’m going off the simple information about the 6 vaccinated people who didn’t get it. just following the narrative you know dude?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
actually can still get the virus and pass it on , but much much less likely and if they do that person who is vaccinated is far less likely to need hospitalisation
so it just happens that the 6 people didn’t get it this time.. righto

Status
Not open for further replies.