Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Leading biologist dampens his ‘smoking gun’ Covid lab leak theory

Nobel laureate David Baltimore says he overstated case, and the origins of the virus are still unknown

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The way I see it, if you’re gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
Conspiracy theory scientist aren’t the most successful of us I guess :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just had my first Pfizer jab. Apart from my skin turning scaly and green and my tongue growing forked I feel fine. It’s a bloody cold day to turn ectothermic though! :(

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I just had my first Pfizer jab. Apart from my skin turning scaly and green and my tongue growing forked I feel fine. It’s a bloody cold day to turn ectothermic though! :(
reptiles self regulate their temperature,you’ll be fine.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
why do we have 30 people being treated but 0 people in ICU? I would have thought that with the overflowing of hospitals and lack of oxygen and people dying in the streets overseas we would have at least 1 in 30 requiring actual treatment.. maybe we have our own foxtrot strain in Australia or something.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
3.5% of the people that have died from covid in nsw have died after blood clots from having the vaccine. 3.5% is higher than the original % of people dying from covid.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3.5% of the people that have died from covid in nsw have died after blood clots from having the vaccine. 3.5% is higher than the original % of people dying from covid.
Do you want to check your sentence structure because I don't think you're saying what you think you're saying

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There have been 272 confirmed deaths reported after vaccinations…. meanwhile in 2021 there has been 1 death related to COVID….. what a fail of a government

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There have been 272 confirmed deaths reported after vaccinations…. meanwhile in 2021 there has been 1 death related to COVID….. what a fail of a government
Huh? Globally? Or Locally? There’s been way more than one C-19 death globally this year. If you’re refereeing to Australia there’s obviously been nowhere near 272 vaccine related deaths so how is this message trying to be twisted exactly?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Leading biologist dampens his ‘smoking gun’ Covid lab leak theory

Nobel laureate David Baltimore says he overstated case, and the origins of the virus are still unknown
Fauci and Peter daszak funded gain of function research, when sads happened they immediately had its origins . It’s been a year and it just so happens the wuhan lab is a block or two away from a wet market. Those wet markets continue to trade. Fauci in 2017 said it’s no doubt in my mind that this administration will face a pandemic. He is done , the walls are closing in. ITS THE CCP! The money went to the Wuhan lab and they even conducted ccp salutes. Dr Li Meng Yan the Chinese virologists fled to USA after she found origins and said the Chinese military found it.
It can’t be any clearer of day, the facts in simple are this

The emails show he knew about it, Peter daszak on camera talking about how they inserted spike proteins from horse show bats , the money that went there was whet fauci was questioned about snd said they do not fund the labs . He then back tracks and say we do but I don’t know what they do with the money. Another note to that - hydroxycloroquine was effective in covid more then vaccines but he put a stop to it, his emails confirm this so you can post all that propaganda cause that’s what it is. But he will be criminally liable and at the very least for now will either step down or be fired cause he’s a criminal and a pathological liar

The article, “Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak," states Fauci's remarks came during a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University.

Students and global health experts gathered to encourage the then-incoming Trump administration to "plan accordingly," according to Georgetown University Medical Center. The event, held Jan. 10, 2017, was organized by the Center for Global Health Science and Security in partnership with the Harvard Global Health Institute.

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases," Fauci said during his "Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration" speech, which came shortly before Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20. He added, "the thing we're extraordinarily confident about is that we're going to see this in the next few years."

He is in total damage contol
Hence why he’s barely speaking on tv lately .

Attachments

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you crossed checked that or you just seen it on social media and decided to post it as fact?
The emails are fact the video of daszak are fact . Ccp has their hands on it snd anyone who disagrees is part of the problem. They don’t care about their own citizens or let alone the world.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The emails are fact the video of daszak are fact . Ccp has their hands on it snd anyone who disagrees is part of the problem. They don’t care about their own citizens or let alone the world.
I take that as a no as you didn't even check the questioned i asked ,slow down a bit and try again

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Further more why didn’t fauci tell the White House “ hey might be nothing to worry about but look into the wuhan lab we actually sent money there from 2014 to now .. they were working on bats and sars viruses” just watch all his hearings by the speakers and sanators.. he lies and lies then when cornered finally gives a shit answer that is yes. He doesn’t want to perjure himself , was on chuck Todd yesterday snd man oh man he was so pissed when Todd asks him about his scientific theory of it it came from a lab.. he literally squeaks like a rat

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take that as a no as you didn't even check the questioned i asked ,slow down a bit and try again
You are the one who needs to slow down. Cause there are facts out weighing your social media posts .. I.e You lose and have no idea. I am the champion on this subject and fauci will step down or fired then face hearings for a criminal trial. He knew hydroxy worked so why not let it be used on people he could of saved 50,000 lives. He hid the money from the public then a year down the track the emails get released and trump was right along .. he knew and the media including cnn shot him down about it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are the one who needs to slow down. Cause there are facts out weighing your social media posts .. I.e You lose and have no idea. I am the champion on this subject and fauci will step down or fired then face hearings for a criminal trial. He knew hydroxy worked so why not let it be used on people he could of saved 50,000 lives. He hid the money from the public then a year down the track the emails get released and trump was right along .. he knew and the media including cnn shot him down about it.
Yet again slow down a bit, I lose because I have no idea? I simply asked you a question and now you have given me 2 long winded rants that have absolutely nothing to do with the question.
So for the 3rd time slow down a bit ,would you now like to answer the question I asked?

Status
Not open for further replies.