• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i’m not walking you through it, do some research.
You've set forward your position, I'm challenging that position. If you can't offer even the slightest support for your position than it is useless. Even worse, you could be misleading others or even slandering.

So, again, why are you saying Bill Gates is a "eugenics master"? What is your proof? It is a huge statement to make on a public forum, so you must be pretty certain about it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They’ve got these modelling scenarios wrong before. Wasn’t SARS meant to be just as bad, according to these experts
It is important to understand what the purpose of modelling is, and to understand it in each context. The modelling for say, a business case to open a Jim's Mowing franchise is very different from modelling done in relation to potential pandemic scenarios. If the modelling for a Jim's Moving franchise is too optimistic someone will lose a bit of money. If the modelling for a potential pandemic scenario is too optimistic, 1000s of people die, many more gain serious health issues, and the economy will take a resulting hit.

That last bit is really important, because it has been proven time and again through 2020 and into this year (link, link, and link) that the idea that there is a trade off between health and economy is a myth. Countries who have done more to prevent the spread are in a better economic position today, in relative terms.

And this is why what is happening right now in India has got a lot of people in the know concerned. India is being increasingly positioned as the anti-China. They are a democracy, they are neighbours to China (and have minor border confrontations with them), they have close ties with western countries. India was becoming the regional power that could potentially help stare China down. At a time in which China is becoming increasingly belligerent India is a key piece of the geopolitical puzzle. This is the reason Japan, US, and Aus have joined with India to form the so called "Quad" group (link). The Australian government is very much in favour of the economic growth of India (see this 2018 report by DFAT: https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/india/ies/overview.html).

What is happening right now is going to set India back by years, maybe even a decade.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
You've set forward your position, I'm challenging that position. If you can't offer even the slightest support for your position than it is useless. Even worse, you could be misleading others or even slandering.

So, again, why are you saying Bill Gates is a "eugenics master"? What is your proof? It is a huge statement to make on a public forum, so you must be pretty certain about it.
on the one hand you’re taking about misleading people through flawed data is completely acceptable and on the other you’re using it as an example against what i’ve said.

i don’t give a fuck who is mislead or not mislead, the whole world has been mislead

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
i don’t give a fuck who is mislead or not mislead, the whole world has been mislead
What?? So wait who’s misleading who? Are they mislead or are the mislead people being mislead misleading the people misleading the mislead?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
on the one hand you’re taking about misleading people through flawed data is completely acceptable and on the other you’re using it as an example against what i’ve said.

Point me to the flawed data.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
What?? So wait who’s misleading who? Are they mislead or are the mislead people being mislead misleading the people misleading the mislead?
what you’ve said there is the balanced equation for covid

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems to be an outbreak of influenza around Sydney and near by at present. Had a lot of friends and family already been flawed by it. I had it also, was a weird strain. I actually vomited the first two days, which I’ve never done before from the flu.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I have, I've presented some, if you can't even begin to explain the flaws then you have nothing.
can’t and won’t are 2 different things but if you look around you it’s evident that the contradictions and ambiguity have been virtually limitless.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
can’t and won’t are 2 different things but if you look around you it’s evident that the contradictions and ambiguity have been virtually limitless.
Contradictions and ambiguity exist in all facets of human existence. Find any contradiction or ambiguity you like, you can't just then attach a random explanation for that contradiction and ambiguity and call it a day, you have to demonstrate the link between the contradiction and the explanation you are giving for its existence. You have so far provided 0 proof for your explanations.

To be clear, the existence of contradiction and ambiguity does not of itself prove anything.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Contradictions and ambiguity exist in all facets of human existence. Find any contradiction or ambiguity you like, you can't just then attach a random explanation for that contradiction and ambiguity and call it a day, you have to demonstrate the link between the contradiction and the explanation you are giving for its existence. You have so far provided 0 proof for your explanations.

To be clear, the existence of contradiction and ambiguity does not of itself prove anything.
what random explanation are you talking about?

Also,i’m not attempting to prove anything,it’s blatantly obvious people are scared and it’s blatantly obvious that fear is unfounded. You can move the goalposts forever and a day if that is your go but it doesn’t change it.

If your fallback position is the flawed data being a result of not knowing enough about covid then why on earth would you not mandate masks from the outset, supply biohazard bins for these masks and close bunnings as per small business?

Why would you take a medication off the shelf that’s been around for 65 years and why would you let people in the country during lockdown because they’re famous?

oh yeah and why would you run aged care into the ground for decades and then not isolate the vulnerable elderly in the first place? considering the statistics around the virus killing the elderly.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what random explanation are you talking about?

Also,i’m not attempting to prove anything,it’s blatantly obvious people are scared and it’s blatantly obvious that fear is unfounded. You can move the goalposts forever and a day if that is your go but it doesn’t change it.

If your fallback position is the flawed data being a result of not knowing enough about covid then why on earth would you not mandate masks from the outset, supply biohazard bins for these masks and close bunnings as per small business?

Why would you take a medication off the shelf that’s been around for 65 years and why would you let people in the country during lockdown because they’re famous?

oh yeah and why would you run aged care into the ground for decades and then not isolate the vulnerable elderly in the first place? considering the statistics around the virus killing the elderly.
Correct, you aren't attempting to prove anything. What you are doing is making huge statements and offering no proof. Again, why do you say Bill Gates is a "eugenics master"?

The easy explanation for all the things you list is human nature. Humans are unfair and unjust in the way they do things. They make mistakes, fail to read the instructions properly (if at all), and rarely make super accurate predictions about future events. They are frequently motivated by greed, self interest, and fail to recognise the consequences of their own actions. None of this is new, and it would be a rare person who would fundamentally disagree with this basic observation. And this observation accounts for all the travesties you observe without having to make any unprovable claims.

Still waiting for your explanation about your statement regarding Bill Gates and eugenics. It is a massive claim.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
852878AC-12B0-454E-A151-3ADF39327933.jpeg
4E041AA8-72EE-49B0-967B-832BCB9DAD06.jpeg

Anyone who has attended the following venues must get tested and isolate immediately:

• Event Cinemas at Bondi Junction Westfield 30/4/21 6pm-8pm
  • Figo Restaurant, Rushcutters Bay 30/4/21 8.45pm-11pm
  • Joe's Barbeques & Heating, Silverwater 1/5/21 1pm –1.45pm
  • Tucker Barbecues, Silverwater 1/5/21 1pm-1.45pm
  • Barbeques Galore, Annandale 1/5/21 2pm-3pm
  • Barbeques Galore, Casula 1/5/21 4pm-5pm
  • BP 1077 Botany Road, Mascot 1/5/21 4.30pm-5pm
  • The Meat Store, Bondi Junction 2/5/21 3pm-4pm
Source: ABC News..

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 23880View attachment 23881
Anyone who has attended the following venues must get tested and isolate immediately:

• Event Cinemas at Bondi Junction Westfield 30/4/21 6pm-8pm
  • Figo Restaurant, Rushcutters Bay 30/4/21 8.45pm-11pm
  • Joe's Barbeques & Heating, Silverwater 1/5/21 1pm –1.45pm
  • Tucker Barbecues, Silverwater 1/5/21 1pm-1.45pm
  • Barbeques Galore, Annandale 1/5/21 2pm-3pm
  • Barbeques Galore, Casula 1/5/21 4pm-5pm
  • BP 1077 Botany Road, Mascot 1/5/21 4.30pm-5pm
  • The Meat Store, Bondi Junction 2/5/21 3pm-4pm
Source: ABC News..
Here we go...... gonna be a frantic few days

Status
Not open for further replies.