• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Well there's an actual pandemic that's pretty bad, due to bush fires dip in tourism, being a big old island, and pretty tight controls on boarders we have been extremely lucky.
if you had no access to media you wouldn’t even know there was a pandemic.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Our leading experts said we would have over 100 000 deaths from this. Leading to mass chaos. We’ve had less than a 1000. And we’d have 10 million infected. Wow they got this horribly wrong.
all of the lockdowns,all of the control measures were based on flawed data across the board.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people pushing the vaccine, what exactly has he done thats so terrible?
the point is that he’s got absolutely no qualifications whatsoever. what he does have though is financial investments in companies that profit from the vaccine.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh yeah, he also ran a mock pandemic response conference 3 months before covid and predicted a pandemic in 2014.
The ted talk? Yeah seen that was about how under prepared the world was for a pandemic, made a lot of sense

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
the point is that he’s got absolutely no qualifications whatsoever. what he does have though is financial investments in companies that profit from the vaccine.
I got no idea if he has financial investments in Covid vaccines

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So every step we done has been wrong?
The experts who predicted what infection rates and deaths we would have locally, which caused mass hysteria got it wrong. I’d like them to apologise for getting it so wrong, and change the modelling they use, as it’s clearly not right. Overall I’m happy with where we sit, it’s practically a normal existence now. **** China!!!!!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The modelling was primarily all worse case scenarios if we let it rip and not take remedial measures wasn't it?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not arguing with anyone. Like i said if people would like to believe the marketing slogans being thrown around but don’t question the fact that there isn’t one biohazard bin available for mask disposal then that’s their circus,not mine.
You are setting forward an argument. The discussion is Covid19 and the actions of the authorities in response to it, and you have a clear position. What you are not doing is providing any support for your position (i.e., an argument). The information you have provided has so far at best been given completely out of context, at worst incorrect to the point of slander.

You state that Bill Gates is into eugenics. That is a huge statement, so far you've given no proof whatsoever. You've made your position on this clear, so where is your argument that proves the position?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The experts who predicted what infection rates and deaths we would have locally, which caused mass hysteria got it wrong. I’d like them to apologise for getting it so wrong, and change the modelling they use, as it’s clearly not right. Overall I’m happy with where we sit, it’s practically a normal existence now. **** China!!!!!!!
This information is given out of context. The upper range of numbers given in the "worst case scenario" were provided along with important qualifiers. Those numbers only apply if nothing was done at all to stop the spread, and they were given before a whole lot was known about the virus. They were specifically given in relation to the worst case scenario of "a" coronavirus, in lieu of gaining specific data about "this" coronavirus (at the time the dna of Covid19 was yet to be sequenced). Give any intelligent person the exact same data set to work with and they will come to the same basic conclusion about what the worst case scenario would look like.

Those who take this information out of context as a way to stir up grief against the experts are the ones who should be giving out apologies, starting first and foremost with media and opinion broadcasters.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
You are setting forward an argument. The discussion is Covid19 and the actions of the authorities in response to it, and you have a clear position. What you are not doing is providing any support for your position (i.e., an argument). The information you have provided has so far at best been given completely out of context, at worst incorrect to the point of slander.

You state that Bill Gates is into eugenics. That is a huge statement, so far you've given no proof whatsoever. You've made your position on this clear, so where is your argument that proves the position?
i’m not walking you through it, do some research.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This information is given out of context. The upper range of numbers given in the "worst case scenario" were provided along with important qualifiers. Those numbers only apply if nothing was done at all to stop the spread, and they were given before a whole lot was known about the virus. They were specifically given in relation to the worst case scenario of "a" coronavirus, in lieu of gaining specific data about "this" coronavirus (at the time the dna of Covid19 was yet to be sequenced). Give any intelligent person the exact same data set to work with and they will come to the same basic conclusion about what the worst case scenario would look like.

Those who take this information out of context as a way to stir up grief against the experts are the ones who should be giving out apologies, starting first and foremost with media and opinion broadcasters.
They’ve got these modelling scenarios wrong before. Wasn’t SARS meant to be just as bad, according to these experts

Status
Not open for further replies.