Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i don’t, i’m just not listening to the same ones brought to you by Fauci and Gates. There are numerous doctors who don’t buy the bullshit like you do
So what exactly is your stance on covid?
Ps feel free to answer about " the dead lady" you reakons head was moving you really dodging that

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
don’t be absurd, i’m not trying to sway you from your indoctrination. If you wanted to see what’s happening outside the worldwide marketing campaign you’re a part of then you would.
Is that a conclusive argument or merely a warm up?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
don’t be absurd, i’m not trying to sway you from your indoctrination. If you wanted to see what’s happening outside the worldwide marketing campaign you’re a part of then you would.
So you make a lot of noise but answer nothing?its an easy pattern to pick with you guys ,and dodge questions when you get proven wrong.
Lol you clowns are full of shit if 99 doctors told you ,you had cancer then 1 didn't you would believe the one and call the rest sheep. You ***** are piss poor

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We had 13 months to get home if they chose to go to a country that they knew that could buckle at anytime with covid thats their choice .
I agree they went over for the money at a time when it was advised not to but those fat millies tempted them too much now it’s getting scary and inconvenient and they see themselves as Aussie royalty they feel they should be given special treatment just because they can afford it. Or even better get the Australian army to fly them out on a tax payer flight (which I have a feeling Morrison would consider doing if he could somehow not get the pesky media involved) then when that doesn’t go their way play the family card and post pictures of their little darlings drawings saying Daddy Pweeees come home (and don’t forget to bring them fat stax you made when you were over there) Does a bloke that forked out money he couldn’t really afford against his better judgment to go over for say his mothers funeral get to yell at the priminister on the seven o’clock news?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree they went over for the money at a time when it was advised not to but those fat millies tempted them too much now it’s getting scary and inconvenient and they see themselves as Aussie royalty they feel they should be given special treatment just because they can afford it. Or even better get the Australian army to fly them out on a tax payer flight (which I have a feeling Morrison would consider doing if he could somehow not get the pesky media involved) then when that doesn’t go their way play the family card and post pictures of their little darlings drawings saying Daddy Pweeees come home (and don’t forget to bring them fat stax you made when you were over there) Does a bloke that forked out money he couldn’t really afford against his better judgment to go over for say his mothers funeral get to yell at the priminister on the seven o’clock news?
Lol yep I read some bullshit from slater about " it wasn't about the money " because he didn't get paid ,I can bet my left nut he wouldn't of left Australia if they said just do it for free.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Is that a conclusive argument or merely a warm up?
I’m not arguing with anyone. Like i said if people would like to believe the marketing slogans being thrown around but don’t question the fact that there isn’t one biohazard bin available for mask disposal then that’s their circus,not mine.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Lol yep I read some bullshit from slater about " it wasn't about the money " because he didn't get paid ,I can bet my left nut he wouldn't of left Australia if they said just do it for free.
and yet the famous can fly in and out of queensland during the height of the lockdowns but a mother can’t cross the border to attend a funeral..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
and yet the famous can fly in and out of queensland during the height of the lockdowns but a mother can’t cross the border to attend a funeral..
Don't disagree some rules were fucking totally stupid and were plain wrong

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The situation with the cricketers is different to those people going OS to care for sick family or saying farewell to dying relatives I feel.

The cricketers...well thats a professional financial choice they made although apparently they got official permission from the Govt to go.

The aussies caught OS under family tragedy or unable to afford the business class rip off fares is different IMO.

Other countries got their people out and we should have probably facilitated it better when all this started to evolve.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
people say listen to the science,listen to the doctors but then extol the virtues of their eugenics master bill gates..not a doctor nor a scientist.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s obviously not good right now in India. Bare in mind they have a normal daily death rate of around 25000. I don’t want special treatment for returning Aussies but is it really that bad over there. Say 2000 a dying a day, stats will say more but probably had other debilitating illnesses. Has there own country even gone into a full lockdown?? I feel if the people over there can get there own way home at there own expense, than should be welcomed

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
people say listen to the science,listen to the doctors but then extol the virtues of their eugenics master bill gates..not a doctor nor a scientist.
Our leading experts said we would have over 100 000 deaths from this. Leading to mass chaos. We’ve had less than a 1000. And we’d have 10 million infected. Wow they got this horribly wrong.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah and the sad thing is everyone rolls over and accepts it. hate to think what it’s gonna be like when there’s an actual pandemic.
Well there's an actual pandemic that's pretty bad, due to bush fires dip in tourism, being a big old island, and pretty tight controls on boarders we have been extremely lucky.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What exactly has Bill gates got to do with this,am I missing something?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
It’s obviously not good right now in India. Bare in mind they have a normal daily death rate of around 25000. I don’t want special treatment for returning Aussies but is it really that bad over there. Say 2000 a dying a day, stats will say more but probably had other debilitating illnesses. Has there own country even gone into a full lockdown?? I feel if the people over there can get there own way home at there own expense, than should be welcomed
it can be spun in numerous ways. same as iran,png,italy and brazil , nobody will be talking about india soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.