Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine incorrectly administered to two patients at Brisbane aged care home
Imagine if the double dose turned them into Benjamin buttons

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Qantas and Jetstar international flights would make a comeback from October 31.
I think its wishful thinking by Qantas

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Qantas and Jetstar international flights would make a comeback from October 31.
I think its wishful thinking by Qantas
Agree mate. Ramp up domestic this year, maybe the odd bubble eg: NZ/Pacific Islands but don’t see much beyond that this year. Going to need widespread vaccinations globally before anything meaningful can happen and I think we’re at <0.5% globally vaccinated so a while to go until any decent herd immunity.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree mate. Ramp up domestic this year, maybe the odd bubble eg: NZ/Pacific Islands but don’t see much beyond that this year. Going to need widespread vaccinations globally before anything meaningful can happen and I think we’re at <0.5% globally vaccinated so a while to go until any decent herd immunity.
Honestly now I doubt Jacinda will let anyone in before October and if I takes that long for 2 countries with basically no covid, world travel may even be years away pending on the vaccine roll ect

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly now I doubt Jacinda will let anyone in before October and if I takes that long for 2 countries with basically no covid, world travel may even be years away pending on the vaccine roll ect
Everyone on eggshells until vaccines really kick in. Once we see a sustained fall in cases globally I think confidence will grow but that’s probably at least 6 months away on current vaccine rollout pace.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Auckland has been declared a hotspot. Not looking good for a bubble between us and horsehead :(

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah red line through it to October i bet my left nut on it
Sorry man, I hope not for you :( It’s all been very one sided

I hope Coachella postpone until April next year & not this October

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, I hope not for you :( It’s all been very one sided

I hope Coachella postpone until April next year & not this October
I've accepted this year is screwed ,the Bonus is I'm finding more hidden gems off the beatean track.
I had taiwan for plan b next year but it seems china yet again like to fuck travel arrangements

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've accepted this year is screwed ,the Bonus is I'm finding more hidden gems off the beatean track.
I had taiwan for plan b next year but it seems china yet again like to fuck travel arrangements
I think you’ll have more luck than where I want to go but yep writing this year off mentally is the way to go. If it’s earlier then that’s a bonus. What have you found in Aus? I’m always looking for places to explore

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you’ll have more luck than where I want to go but yep writing this year off mentally is the way to go. If it’s earlier then that’s a bonus. What have you found in Aus? I’m always looking for places to explore
I've done a fair bit of aus,Broome always fun Airlie always good ,would love to go back to perth and Fremantle, river wood Downs in winter with and icy cold river is awsome, mungo brush always good for camping,

Status
Not open for further replies.