Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jacinda been awfully quite, to busy moving the goal posts
Yep. She's backing down on her agreement. She was asked about the bubble opening at the end of March and she basically said that the end of March was more of a suggestion or guideline rather than an actual date.

She's just going to keep moving the goal posts.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep. She's backing down on her agreement. She was asked about the bubble opening at the end of March and she basically said that the end of March was more of a suggestion or guideline rather than an actual date.

Just a thought its been almost a year since boarders shut, us and nz have miminmal covid and yet there's not a proper travel corridor and looking not like anytime soon even with a vaccine, I wonder how long it will really be before places like Europe and USA.
I'm starting to think even 12 months from now may be even unrealistic, oh well live in hope I guess

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..testing rates a little low. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

View attachment 21537
See I’m not happy with that the prick of a thing is trying to bust out. Whatever I’m the rambling man in the corner but keep those hotel overseas people coming in coming in..

Everyone will be in total shock when a hotel cleaner that accidentally got it is also an Uber driver and also served in his uncles kebab shop to about 100 people... Never saw it coming..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
See I’m not happy with that the prick of a thing is trying to bust out. Whatever I’m the rambling man in the corner but keep those hotel overseas people coming in coming in..

Everyone will be in total shock when a hotel cleaner that accidentally got it is also an Uber driver and also served in his uncles kebab shop to about 100 people... Never saw it coming..
Not sure what you mean my man..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most of the security are underpaid have multiple jobs ect, a cheaper better alternative would be setting up our defence force or training people and paying accordingly, the only reason covid has kinda really been on our shores is due to fuck ups and stupid fuck ups at that

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oh reading that back was quite racist with the generalisations but I mean how often have the outbreaks come from some poor guy that’s just trying to make a living working as a cleaner in a Covid hotel for fucking a lot less than that job is worth and doing another few jobs on the side because it’s a gig economy now because you need to work three jobs to get by in Sydney. No issue with the guy and his impressive drive but we keep bringing in Covid cases from returning citizens fine but if you are paying me shit money to clean their sheets I’m not following all your shitty restrictions I’ve got another 2 jobs to go to today and that’s how the virus it get back out.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh reading that back was quite racist with the generalisations but I mean how often have the outbreaks come from some poor guy that’s just trying to make a living working as a cleaner in a Covid hotel for fucking a lot less than that job is worth and doing another few jobs on the side because it’s a gig economy now and you need to work three jobs to get by in Sydney. No issue with the guy but we keep bringing in Covid cases from returning citizens fine but if you are paying me shit money to clean their sheets I’m not following all your shitty restrictions I’ve got another 2 jobs to go to today and that’s how the virus it get back out.
Lol I got what you meant

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh reading that back was quite racist with the generalisations but I mean how often have the outbreaks come from some poor guy that’s just trying to make a living working as a cleaner in a Covid hotel for fucking a lot less than that job is worth and doing another few jobs on the side because it’s a gig economy now because you need to work three jobs to get by in Sydney. No issue with the guy and his impressive drive but we keep bringing in Covid cases from returning citizens fine but if you are paying me shit money to clean their sheets I’m not following all your shitty restrictions I’ve got another 2 jobs to go to today and that’s how the virus it get back out.
Not sure if that was racist ( not to me anyway),if you were one of those long term unemployed aussies that complain about people taking the jobs that they will never do well maybe lol.
Off topic watching some mini documentary on this town in Australia that was almost dead and buried could not get any aussie workers at all so a farmer put an add in a philipino paper, got some workers.
Workers came out best workers they had ,they bought family out they worked bought houses in town basically saved the town locals could not of been happier .
Was a feel good story anyway lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of the security are underpaid have multiple jobs ect, a cheaper better alternative would be setting up our defence force or training people and paying accordingly, the only reason covid has kinda really been on our shores is due to fuck ups and stupid fuck ups at that
Linda reynolds already said that the ADF have no jurisdiction if they were to be used. So they cannot "arrest" or do anything with people breaking quarantine. They can only be there in assistance capacity/role.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Linda reynolds already said that the ADF have no jurisdiction if they were to be used. So they cannot "arrest" or do anything with people breaking quarantine. They can only be there in assistance capacity/role.
But wouldn’t it make sense to use them? I have a prick brother in law that's in the navy that gets 100k a year to basically play xbox then somehow compares himself to an Anzac and yes I'm fucking jelous I didn't think of joining the navy 25 years ago, because he is boarder line retarded and gets paid a fortune for doing absolutely nothing

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But wouldn’t it make sense to use them? I have a prick brother in law that's in the navy that gets 100k a year to basically play xbox then somehow compares himself to an Anzac and yes I'm fucking jelous I didn't think of joining the navy 25 years ago, because he is boarder line retarded and gets paid a fortune for doing absolutely nothing
Don't know. Every state is using private security guards.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I get you now..and agree!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a thought its been almost a year since boarders shut, us and nz have miminmal covid and yet there's not a proper travel corridor and looking not like anytime soon even with a vaccine, I wonder how long it will really be before places like Europe and USA.
I'm starting to think even 12 months from now may be even unrealistic, oh well live in hope I guess
I would say between 18 and 24 months until Europe and USA travel opens up to Australia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
During national disasters the army are brought in to provide aid and assist with disaster efforts. So I see no problem using military. But I think that legally you can't use military for guard based duty unless you enact martial law. Could be wrong though. My legal knowledge is shit.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate, I can guarantee you I’ll being traveling to Vegas before New Zealand. Mainly because I don’t like the cold :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Maybe she should take over the NRL? They move the goalposts almost daily when it comes to rule changes and looking at incidents........

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha borderline retarded :tearsofjoy:
Is your brother in-law named jack by any chance?

simplejack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.