• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's included you stated the point of life is to pro create is that the only point in our lives?
my bad, there are many points to life, and that is one of the major ones

from now on if you like, I will tag all my posts with “In My Opinion”, granted we still have that
just so I don’t ruffle anymore feathers

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no interest starting shit fights on here just to let everyone know, I just love to question things a lot and I dont Intend to get offside with a lot of posters on here....
Maybe we should start a conspiracy thread lmaooo

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get that there are a lot of wild conspiracies going around and I do agree that many are not accurate, but I think it’s with my mentality of questioning everything....
Never a problem with questioning things ,even drs get things wrong ,a second opinion may be needed.
When I go to drs I questions the living fuck out of things. But when things a proven beyond a doubt that's when it gets crazy, when youtubers with no formal qualifications spread miss information it can get dangerous, if you snapped your leg would you go to a hospital to get treatment of proven methods or go to a spiritual healer or a witchdoctor?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does that include ducking for cover when your lunacy has been proven? Still waiting for an answer to:

1) Did China also go to DC?
2) Were you wrong about Biden’s plane?
My bad dinkum.... I will continue to always seek the truth but not all information is accurate

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never a problem with questioning things ,even drs get things wrong ,a second opinion may be needed.
When I go to drs I questions the living fuck out of things. But when things a proven beyond a doubt that's when it gets crazy, when youtubers with no formal qualifications spread miss information it can get dangerous, if you snapped your leg would you go to a hospital to get treatment of proven methods or go to a spiritual healer or a witchdoctor?
Yeah of course I would go to a doctor, with the YouTube thing I think it’s because it’s entertaining, you can get hooked on it
i Dunno

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In regards to COVID, in all honesty i just felt that certain things were not making sense , even when it began I wasn’t like this until certain information and advice didn’t seem to make full sense so I thought maybe something wasn’t right

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
In regards to COVID, in all honesty i just felt that certain things were not making sense , even when it began I wasn’t like this until certain information and advice didn’t seem to make full sense so I thought maybe something wasn’t right
That’s because it’s a once in a hundred year pandemic. This time last year there was much unknown. Doesn’t make it fake. It’s fine to question, but not openly spread misinformation without evidence - that’s wrong.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get that there are a lot of wild conspiracies going around and I do agree that many are not accurate, but I think it’s with my mentality of questioning everything....
Questioning things is fine. I encourage people to question everything. But questions suggest that you're looking for answers to those questions.

You're not looking for answers. You're making statements. You're telling everyone that you are right and any answers to the contrary are wrong. Including any answers that come from the vast majority of experts.

I encourage you to question everything. But only if you want answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.